• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Long queue at sg sg pool - forced to queue

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB fucking sinkies cannot wait to donate money to sg pool KNN my uncle was forced to join in the queue but to take money not to donate money KNN my uncle need to withdraw soccer betting winning from account so no other way except to join in KNNBCCB tam chia ter nao sinkies KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think becas is cny then you can strike lottery? Wake your fucking idea KNN leefer to my uncle's soccer thread to take a look at your stoopid doings KNN

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is queueing for different reasons, but he is still queueing mah. Any difference from tam chia ter nao sinkies?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is queueing for different reasons, but he is still queueing mah. Any difference from tam chia ter nao sinkies?
Taking money from sg pool is leeferent from donating money KNN 1 is heaven 1 is stoopidity KNN take money need to go outlet KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might not know my uncle is doing big business with sg pool and a soccer betting 1 level above expert :biggrin: KNN free time leead the soccer thread KNN

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB fucking sinkies cannot wait to donate money to sg pool KNN my uncle was forced to join in the queue but to take money not to donate money KNN my uncle need to withdraw soccer betting winning from account so no other way except to join in KNNBCCB tam chia ter nao sinkies KNN

your uncle can open
online account

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
You might not know my uncle is doing big business with sg pool and a soccer betting 1 level above expert :biggrin: KNN free time leead the soccer thread KNN
Wah!! One level above expert. This season Loserpools not doing well. Any prediction to give? Then we can make some $$.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle already using online account betting but take money still need to queue KNN

so, when you placed bets
their vaccum cleaner sucks your money immediately
but to claim
so many pattern ?

not credit directly to his bank meh ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah!! One level above expert. This season Loserpools not doing well. Any prediction to give? Then we can make some $$.
KNN leead this https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/lobang-king-ways-wins-scam-alert.293600/post-3284735
Screenshot_20210208-115152_Chrome.jpg

Ft 2-0 KNN

Screenshot_20210208-115126_Chrome.jpg

FT 1-0 KNN

Screenshot_20210208-115038_Chrome.jpg

Ft 0-0 KNN

Screenshot_20210208-115646_Chrome.jpg

FT 1-0 KNN

Screenshot_20210208-115713_Chrome.jpg

FT 1-0 KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
so, when you placed bets
their vaccum cleaner sucks your money immediately
but to claim
so many pattern ?

not credit directly to his bank meh ?
Yes put money easy take money hard KNN can use bank credit but they will play pattern take time to process KNN my uncle only ensure win money take money no pattern acceptable KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday I passed by the row of restaurants opposite Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, there was an insanely long queue outside the SG Fools outlet in the middle of all those restaurants. Most of the restaurants were nearly empty. Initially I thought which amazing restaurant there was so popular. :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahmen should just auto deduct from every CPF account for every ToTo draw......more productivity for everyone.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20210208-121220_Chrome.jpg

FT 1-4 KNN

Screenshot_20210208-121249_Chrome.jpg

FT 1-2 KNN

There's no stopping for my uncle :biggrin: KNN round the clock raiding sg pool after breaking some secret code KNN