• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Police is ineffective against Loansharks and Runners?!?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP lackey! Stop defending your useless and clueless PAP govt when they cant even solve a basic security issue for singaporeans. Either do your job or be replaced you twit!

You a the idiotic Oppo supporter who borrow money and ask Govt for help.
PAP govt should pass a new law to send you stupid Oppo borrowers to JAIL.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self-masturbation by SPF : Four prestigious awards presented at Police Day Parade

SINGAPORE: Four prestigious awards were handed out at this year's Police Day Parade.

These included awards for Best Land Division, Best Volunteer Special Constabulary Unit, Best Police National Service Land Division Award and Best Key Installations Division Award.

The awards are the result of an annual review for all operational units.

Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, who is also Co-ordinating Minister for National Security and Minister for Home Affairs, presented the awards on Monday.

Among the winners was the Ang Mo Kio Police Division, which swept the Best Land Division award for the third time.

The performance of the six land divisions is assessed based on the overall scores in three areas: mission effectiveness, efficiency, as well as values and readiness.

The Ang Mo Kio Police Division registered an overall drop in crime of 103 cases in 2012, compared to 2011.

The division also recorded a 7.6 per cent decline in the number of reported cases for five types of crimes, namely robbery, housebreaking and theft, motor vehicle theft, outrage of modesty and snatch theft.

Unlicensed moneylending offences also fell by a significant 29.8 per cent.

The division's Commander Keok Tong San attributed their win to three factors: community partnership, its Community Policing System, as well as committed and dedicated officers.

"This best land division award is obviously an honour for me and my officers. We worked hard for this, and we are very happy we won the award this year. But more than that, I think we also attribute this award to the community who fight crime together with us. So we work with grassroots leaders, other government agencies, and all our stakeholders in the community to fight crime," he said.

Some 850 officers from the various police divisions and units as well as the National Police Cadet Corps took part in the parade at the Home Team Academy.

- CNA/de

Last edited:

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least they have done something!

Has WP doe anything? Twit!

Obviously you do not understand. Any government of the day has to provide basic security to ordinary citizens. You cant be wanting million dollar salary and NOT DOING YOUR BASIC JOB! If you cant deal with loansharks and runners causing havoc in HDB estates, you are certainly no where near fighting broader issues like terrorism.

Deploy more resources twit!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPF under WP? Dun be daft.
If the doing something means helping loansharks become leegalized then they are doing more harm then good.

And what is your solution Mr Oppo spokesman? Suggest constructive solution please u twit!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what is your solution Mr Oppo spokesman? Suggest constructive solution please u twit!

Eh lanjiao, SPF maybe useless but they got many resources and the Law is on their side.. They can start by doing phone trackings and bringing back all those ear piece wearing Ah Bengs sitting down at the kopitiams along Geylang Lorongs for further investigations.. Raid and investigate all those Handphone shops being run by these Ah Bengs.. These shops have connections with the ULM syndicates..

SPF don't need me to tell them all these.. If they so fucked up, then pay me the money and I'll be a better Police Chief than the current Commissioner..

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh lanjiao, SPF maybe useless but they got many resources and the Law is on their side.. They can start by doing phone trackings and bringing back all those ear piece wearing Ah Bengs sitting down at the kopitiams along Geylang Lorongs for further investigations.. Raid and investigate all those Handphone shops being run by these Ah Bengs.. These shops have connections with the ULM syndicates..

SPF don't need me to tell them all these.. If they so fucked up, then pay me the money and I'll be a better Police Chief than the current Commissioner..
Your solution sounds simple but fraught with human rights abuses. So if you an innocent ah beng sitting in geylang kopitiam and brought to police station to lim kopi, how you feel?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your solution sounds simple but fraught with human rights abuses. So if you an innocent ah beng sitting in geylang kopitiam and brought to police station to lim kopi, how you feel?

Lets not talk about Human rights when it concerns the Ah Long scums..

For your info, the CID have been doing this for decades. hauling up all those SS chaps to their then HQ at Eu Tong Seng and the present one at Cantonment for lim kopi sessions..

The CID also don't give a damn whether you got past criminal records or not.. I know of many people who were invited to Lim kopi with the CID and these people are just decent chaps with no criminal backgrounds..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the standard Poodles way when dealing with ULM cases..

SPF don't bother to do phone trackings for the victims.. Victims must on their own initiative ask their telcos to trace the private number calls for them..

Usually these scumbags would use a landline private number since they are operating their business in a residential unit.. All the more its easier for the Poodles to track down their operating whereabouts but these useless Pussies in Blue just can't be bothered to do so..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A keyboard warrior like you provides no solution as well. You should also shape up or ship out! Twit!

Gong cheebye, I am Singaporean. Its my birth right. Who can ask me to ship out?
SPF not doing their jobs then sack them!
Pap scums not doing their jobs we vote them out!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong cheebye, I am Singaporean. Its my birth right. Who can ask me to ship out?
SPF not doing their jobs then sack them!
Pap scums not doing their jobs we vote them out!

A Twit like you who just complain and complain has no contribution to the Singapore society.
Prove your worth or else you are not even worth your birth right!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the standard Poodles way when dealing with ULM cases..

SPF don't bother to do phone trackings for the victims.. Victims must on their own initiative ask their telcos to trace the private number calls for them..

Usually these scumbags would use a landline private number since they are operating their business in a residential unit.. All the more its easier for the Poodles to track down their operating whereabouts but these useless Pussies in Blue just can't be bothered to do so..

How you know they dont?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the Opposition clowns that causes our thinly strectched police resources to be detracted from tackling this loanshark harassment issue. If there were no opposition, police can deploy more resources to this problem.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its the Opposition clowns that causes our thinly strectched police resources to be detracted from tackling this loanshark harassment issue. If there were no opposition, police can deploy more resources to this problem.

You are a fucking goondu. PAP as the elected governmemt of the day has to solve the very basic security issue for its people, thebulk of which stays in public housing. There is no perimeter fencing or security and gone are the days where one can say SG is a safe country!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is that why a limping detainee managed to walk out of a high security facility & escaped to JB:biggrin: