• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Japanese Occupation 80 years ago wiped out more than 50,000 people in Sg

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1644993825766.png

1644993836314.png

1644993845248.png

1644993857598.png

1644993871893.png

https://mothership.sg/2022/02/brutal-japanese-occupation-inspired-by-real-life-accounts/

On a related note :

Ghib Ojisan : My salary is significantly higher in Singapore!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The sinkie chinese had it real bad during the Jap occupation. Looked down upon by their colonial masters and then getting murdered by the Japs.

A few other points to note.

-Percival and the british were too overly confident of themselves and looked down on the Japs (even believing Japs can't fight at night because of their small eyes)
-Plenty of shitskin sided with the nips (they wanted the Brits out of India as well).
-Churchill wanted to abandon "Fortress Singapore" (the Aussies objected because then the Japs could have a foothold to launch attacks on Australia)

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 decades later after the Japanese left Singapore, LKY the translator brought the Japanese back to rebuild Singapore economically.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sinkie chinese had it real bad during the Jap occupation. Looked down upon by their colonial masters and then getting murdered by the Japs.

A few other points to note.

-Percival and the british were too overly confident of themselves and looked down on the Japs (even believing Japs can't fight at night because of their small eyes)
-Plenty of shitskin sided with the nips (they wanted the Brits out of India as well).
-Churchill wanted to abandon "Fortress Singapore" (the Aussies objected because then the Japs could have a foothold to launch attacks on Australia)

Very enlightening 3 pointer. My grandpa had it easy, just some nails hammered through his palms. How did they treat you?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese came to wipe out evil BE opium trade monopoly in SEA since 1819...

Japanese war in Burma with BE to wipe out BE colonised Burma to grow opium poppies... in WW2..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Japanese came to wipe out evil BE opium trade monopoly in SEA since 1819...

Japanese war in Burma with BE to wipe out BE colonised Burma to grow opium poppies... in WW2..
The japs also wanted rubber and other natural resources in SE Asia. I agree with one of their other reasons, to rid this region of colonial powers. But why must they murder and rape after they have succeeded with their conquest? This aspect no one can ever forget or forgive.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The japs also wanted rubber and other natural resources in SE Asia. I agree with one of their other reasons, to rid this region of colonial powers. But why must they murder and rape after they have succeeded with their conquest? This aspect no one can never forget or forgive.
Conquest is being marked, not just land taken over alone. It has to be over the female.

Lion will kill the baby lioness and lion before mating with the tigress.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The japs also wanted rubber and other natural resources in SE Asia. I agree with one of their other reasons, to rid this region of colonial powers. But why must they murder and rape after they have succeeded with their conquest? This aspect no one can never forget or forgive.

All great conquerors murder and rape. Most oppies whom I know personally are okay with conquerors raping and killing others, as long as the conquerors are from their own race or religion. If not, the rapes and murders are considered as atrocities.