• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Indian hawker with Chinese wife sells Pork & Fishball Noodles

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1664099875046.png

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/ha...er-new-outlet-tampines-north-prawn-mee-687036

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer if they had sold chuputties. How can a indian eat those chinese good? Its totally tasteless.
The so Called lard bits are nothing compared to pisang goreng,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I prefer if they had sold chuputties. How can a indian eat those chinese good? Its totally tasteless.
The so Called lard bits are nothing compared to pisang goreng,

If they sold halal crap, they would be lucky to still be in business after a year.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a good catch for any Chinese, let alone a keling kia. :thumbsup:
This kind of face verlee hard for typical Chinese to sian successfullee lah KNN Will need to have something special in this case a black stick + some xfactor KNN even my uncle past 1 class below edison chen face + current wisdom also will fail KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a Keling, having a non Keling wife is like a trophy for them to parade around with to their friends and relatives.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of face verlee hard for typical Chinese to sian successfullee lah KNN Will need to have something special in this case a black stick + some xfactor KNN even my uncle past 1 class below edison chen face + current wisdom also will fail KNN
But now NOT chio anymore:

1664114203521.png