• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Has Only $650 Left in Savings Account & All Kena Skimmed by FTrash!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never use debit card. If use debit card better use cash no different.
If use card then use Credit card. Anything happen can delay payment if fraud.

But many sinkie have no cash in wallet. Buy $20 also use debit card I can see many use Posbank debit card when shopping even in supermarket. Really damn idiot because it will take extra 30sec to 1min for card transaction and cause Q become longer.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But many sinkie have no cash in wallet. Buy $20 also use debit card I can see many use Posbank debit card when shopping even in supermarket. Really damn idiot because it will take extra 30sec to 1min for card transaction and cause Q become longer.

Sinkie MiniSTARS, overpaid civil serpents and GLC JiakLiaoBees never heard of "scan and go" technology. Too farking difficult for them to implement, but very easy for them tell Sinkies "don't always comprain, life can be worse if you were in MUDlaysia or [insert your favourite THIRD world country here]!" KNN, they neber comprain about their OUT OF THIS WORLD salaries in return for underperformance. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;Linx_Mdya6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Linx_Mdya6o[/video]

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just as I thought, how come this fella only has $650 in his a/c, shouldn't he be having $650000 instead.

The crooks must be cursing at pap also for conning them that sinkies are rich.

Debit card machiam using nets.....only got $650 in account then better off to do without.

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
This burger should count himself lucky as he was only skimmed $650/-. Things could have been worst if he had more money inside his acct.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't link a debit card to a savings account, then link to what?
A debit card is not a credit card. A debit card HAS to be linked to a form of savings account, otherwise no point calling it a debit card.

I think it is how you use.

Someone I know just put a miserly $250 on the savings account linked to the debit card, which is used as a spare card anyway.
She prefers to use her credit cards. One credit card for online purchases, and a second card (given by same bank) with higher limits for traditional transactions and regular deductions

Last edited: