• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG CLEAN DAY 28 April 2024

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my comment seems to be "hidden"....
can anyone see it?

if it is hidden, these ass holes cant take the heat or cant take the truth

this sort of "civil service" mentality ..... really looks like the powers that be dont mind singapore being a dump as long as GDP is 1st world.
cqMVOzX.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody should care about 'special days' that have no historical, cultural or religious significance.

It doesn't matter whether they're created by the PAP regime or its globalist Marxist buddies at Davos. For example, SAF Day, Racial Harmony Day, Earth Day, International Women's Day etc.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you are a litter bug would you participate?
got some videos of the event on social media and they all look like grassroots TC peeps attending
waht a joke

in the meantime the whole country is getting to be a huge cesspool of litter

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time schools always organize pick up litter days at ECP, boring and hot as fuck back in ITE they also had the same thing and my class bumped into SR Nathan having his morning jog with his bodyguards

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
my comment seems to be "hidden"....
can anyone see it?

if it is hidden, these ass holes cant take the heat or cant take the truth

this sort of "civil service" mentality ..... really looks like the powers that be dont mind singapore being a dump as long as GDP is 1st world.
cqMVOzX.jpeg
Welcome back!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland burns 40% of rubbish. Sinkieland is a bigger polluter than 3rd world countries because of smart importing of foreigners. Sinkieland should be banned from all international events unless they stop it. Sonkies of course don't know this and think they are 1st world country

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
point is PHC and the minsiter in charge now wants to push the onus on NON litter bugs to clear litterbugs rubbish
instead of pushing for more enforement.. rather than buat bodoh and close on eye

if one is a litter bug then huat lor
i can litter and some kind soul will pick up after me how FOOking stupid is that? and how much are these civil servants and politicians paid?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
every sunday Somme Road park has FWs gathering and their maid GFs.... drink alcohol when they not supposed to... after that leave a bunch of litter... new trend is to bring their party food in stolen supermarket trolleys then dump the trolleys at the park.....
Im sure the authorities are aware of the litter problem, yet week after week there is zero enforcement or even if wanna be kind and say "education" ( means officers have to come round on sunday and talk to these park visitors) - zero "education" efforts at the park.

the attitude of the authorities seems to be the cleaners have to clean up after these barbarians... and now not enough cleaners, so the law abiding public who do not litter must do their part.

WT Fooking FOOk, i do MY PART by not littering and now they want me to pick up shit from others as well

total FOOked up

jw5

Loyal
I would suggest that LW appoints OYK to form a ministerial task force to address the problem of littering in SG. :thumbsup::sneaky::tongue: