• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sg river on a monday

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C243ACB5-E345-487E-8E73-BBBA39E9C385.jpeg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be from broke blokes like SOS can't afford go pubs, just buy drinks from mac or 7-11 and sit by the river side beo OL after long day.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be from broke blokes like SOS can't afford go pubs, just buy drinks from mac or 7-11 and sit by the river side beo OL after long day.
maids and banglas lah. they hangout in the park areas by the river for picnics and some passion.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no cleaning and clearing of bins on sunday when maids and banglas are out on day off. at least when they return to work on monday cleaners can clear the shit in and around bins first thing in the morning at 6.9am.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There might be used condoms. Our foreign serfs love to fuck at the Boat Quay and Empress Lawn areas. Recharging their batteries for another week of hard work.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 days late as i contemplate forwarding pics to nea or moe. may be there should be recycling larger bins to absorb the various types of trash. paper, plastics, prophylactics.
hahaha, prophylactics! When was the last time I heard a fellow singaporean used this word in my industry?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
are they gooden and tightened like maidens or are they broken hymen like milfy women?
They are the decent ones, got single mums or divorced but generally more decent, overall wife-materials. Training to take care of SOS and give him injections in old folk's home. I deliver them medical supplies for learning.

非诚勿扰 don't touch them if you are not after serious relationships.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those are attached, we should not disturb.

Jalan Besar Plaza is unexplored gem during weekend lunch times.
Lots of good decent catch and almost no banglas.

A little bit north of there is Kam Leng Hotel. Very convenient.