• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG chi pussy love ah neh smelly dick. Shock?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
small-penis.jpg

"Yes, our studies showed that ah nehs have penises of this size...."

LOL. This is Uber funny

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yellow_people unable to snake himself out of the hard truth - ah nehs have short dicks. He's probably squeezing his lumpar in frustration now! :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also of particular interest is the frequency of sex. Singapore and HK respondents have stated a frequency of weekly sex at 62% if the time. While China respondents surveyed an impressive 78% of weekly sex compared to 68% for Indian.

I wonder if the survey had a question - "How often do you have sex with a prostitute?" and subsequently those responses are omitted from the weekly sex survey or at the least separated; would those percentages for Confucian countries have dipped to the low 30s or even 20s? Prostitutes often say sex is good even when it is fucking bad as they are in it for the $$$.

Would those satisfaction number dropped even lower to the 20s or even 10s in percentage terms?

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
yellow_people unable to snake himself out of the hard truth - ah nehs have short dicks. He's probably squeezing his lumpar in frustration now! :biggrin:

Aiyah! I keep telling you Ah Beng won by 0.2 goals. Its nothing compared to the fact that the extra 0.2 still results in bad sex.

-

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also of particular interest is the frequency of sex. Singapore and HK respondents have stated a frequency of weekly sex at 62% if the time. While China respondents surveyed an impressive 78% of weekly sex compared to 68% for Indian.

I wonder if the survey had a question - "How often do you have sex with a prostitute?" and subsequently those responses are omitted from the weekly sex survey or at the least separated; would those percentages for Confucian countries have dipped to the low 30s or even 20s? Prostitutes often say sex is good even when it is fucking bad as they are in it for the $$$.

Would those satisfaction number dropped even lower to the 20s or even 10s in percentage terms?

-

Oh pls shit skin quit making up your BS lies and stats. Your shit skinned kind visit whores who knows if it actually showed your kind would dip to 10% or less and then what are you going to do?

Yeah just like in this thread act all indignant and twist and turn like a snake.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so took you so long to even post a proper link that doesn't say anything. There's no gender differences in there (something a shit skin like you loves to yap about) and also that doesn't even mean anything cos it's just an informal survey.

Take france for eg. 70% have sex weekly but only 20% are satisfied so i guess this means french are bad lovers correct? Then again isn't france considered one of the romance capitals of the world?

See shit skin this survey doesn't even describe anything but it does show your delusional ramblings and your imaginary BS from your other posts like visiting whores and crap that you pulled out from your ass on top of how bad a loser you are.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh pls shit skin quit making up your BS lies and stats. Your shit skinned kind visit whores who knows if it actually showed your kind would dip to 10% or less and then what are you going to do?

Yeah just like in this thread act all indignant and twist and turn like a snake.

We all know Chinese visit prositutes more often than ah nehs. Why? Chinese have more money, can afford go 'eat' balanced diet. Secondly, it is a well-known fact that Geylang whores reject taking ah nehs as customers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know Chinese visit prositutes more often than ah nehs. Why? Chinese have more money, can afford go 'eat' balanced diet. Secondly, it is a well-known fact that Geylang whores reject taking ah nehs as customers.

It's impossible to know which race visits more pros and also that shit skin was talking about chinese in china and shitland.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
so took you so long to even post a proper link that doesn't say anything.

The proper link was already in post #38 along with the initial post of the survey. You were plain lazy to click on it.

There's no gender differences in there (something a shit skin like you loves to yap about) and also that doesn't even mean anything cos it's just an informal survey.

Don't look for excuses now. Ah Beng is quick to label a Chinese gal a SPG and barely a week goes by in this forum when that does not happen. Add to that, the ever increasing number of Chinese women dating FTs and Ang Mohs or not wanting to settle down with Ah Beng and you have several inferences that can be drawn. All the Chink nations survey with low sex satisfaction have one other common factor - LOW FERTILITY LEVELS.

Take france for eg. 70% have sex weekly but only 20% are satisfied so i guess this means french are bad lovers correct? Then again isn't france considered one of the romance capitals of the world?

Now who is the snake. After all the comparison of your puny dick size with the Ah Neh - 0.2 inches to be precise and insisting on the comparison.. you now want to compare your low sex satisfaction with French???? Grasping at straws Beng??

See shit skin this survey doesn't even describe anything but it does show your delusional ramblings and your imaginary BS from your other posts like visiting whores and crap that you pulled out from your ass on top of how bad a loser you are.

The survey describes enough. Sufficient information to draw a reasonable hypothesis. Even more so than the cock size comparison chart. :biggrin:

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Nehs always like to think their lanjiaos smell v nice. But the hard truth is.... the only difference between a tin of shit and an ah neh is the tin.

Keep living in denial and in dream world Chink that your lanjiao smells like fucking perfume and has the best smell of its kind in the world. It is exactly that kind of complacency that has resulted in Ah Beng PMETs getting the pink slip and driving taxi while the Pinoy and Ah Nehs have been replacing them.

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's impossible to know which race visits more pros and also that shit skin was talking about chinese in china and shitland.

The sob Cooleo is correct. Its the Ah Beng that visits pros more often. They would rather pay their way for a quick fuck as a matter of practicality than attempt to seduce a woman. Its small wonder that Ah Beng is a dying breed.

-

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The proper link was already in post #38 along with the initial post of the survey. You were plain lazy to click on it.

Don't look for excuses now. Ah Beng is quick to label a Chinese gal a SPG and barely a week goes by in this forum when that does not happen. Add to that, the ever increasing number of Chinese women dating FTs and Ang Mohs or not wanting to settle down with Ah Beng and you have several inferences that can be drawn. All the Chink nations survey with low sex satisfaction have one other common factor - LOW FERTILITY LEVELS.

Now who is the snake. After all the comparison of your puny dick size with the Ah Neh - 0.2 inches to be precise and insisting on the comparison.. you now want to compare your low sex satisfaction with French???? Grasping at straws Beng??

The survey describes enough. Sufficient information to draw a reasonable hypothesis. Even more so than the cock size comparison chart. :biggrin:

-

Shit skin don't make excuses about posting it on #38 the fact is you gave me a broken link and it took you so long to repost something as simple as a link. That shows how retarded your kind is.

About the pt 2 what shit are you spouting now shit skin? Where did you make all those inferences from? Your ass? If chinese nations had low fertility rates why would china implement the 1 child policy? Why would china have the most populous nation status in the world? Your shit skinned kind does not count cos you're so different from one another. Also take note that china's 1 child policy is only restricted to the han chinese so what rubbish are you spouting? As for interracial crap hey last i checked there are many mixed race chinese with either a chinese dad or mum but still that's nothing compared to the billions of pure chinese in which 1.3 alone reside in china. Low fertility indeed. Talking out your stinking ass and PS which one is your mouth and which is your ass? The top or the bottom?

Shit skin about the french thing i was following your logic given. Check on that link YOU gave me. Click on france. You'll see that 70% of french have sex at least a week but the satisfaction is right below at over 20%. I don't believe that french ppl are that bad but that's what that link shows. Then you use your snake logic to explain that this low satisfaction from this stupid survey determines low fertility therefore i guess french ppl have low fertility and don't have good sex when it's rather the opposite that's popularly known. So shit skin how do you explain this? Don't try and wiggle out of it.(impossible for a snake like you)

The survey is BS. Firstly sexual satisfaction cannot simply be gleened from a survey. Sexual satisfaction is also different from procreation but of course a shit skin with an animal brain like yours doesn't understand that.

Penis size however is very easy to determine. You just need some measuring tape. You lose again and again piece of shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sob Cooleo is correct. Its the Ah Beng that visits pros more often. They would rather pay their way for a quick fuck as a matter of practicality than attempt to seduce a woman. Its small wonder that Ah Beng is a dying breed.

-

Poor thing keling. Unable to produce a survey like the dick size chart that shows a shit skin like you has a puny dick, you can actually cook up simple stats from your ass. Simply amazing!

You know about the dick size thing must have been a great blow to your already puny ego. Don't some of you shit skins think you have african sized cocks simply cos you have similar skin color to blacks? Or that somehow you're like whites cos of your facial features? The reality is you all have small puny dicks and i also understand have the greatest cases of erectile disfunction. You shit skins are fat slobs with unhealthy lifestyles not only is your junk small, it doesn't work!

OMG kill yourself skin.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha SMELLY pussy of course love SMELLY dick ... mayb ah neh cock longer & bigger than s'porean cock ... sorry i've not seen it b4 so i'm guessing??

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
The survey is BS. Firstly sexual satisfaction cannot simply be gleened from a survey. Sexual satisfaction is also different from procreation but of course a shit skin with an animal brain like yours doesn't understand that.

Don't say its BS simply because it paints Ah Beng in bad light. I have yet to see a fair comparison of sex satisifaction across the board that proves the contrary. :biggrin:

Penis size however is very easy to determine. You just need some measuring tape. You lose again and again piece of shit.

But that 0.2 inches counts for little when Ah Beng is unable to perform in bed. That is what the survey is all about. Sure you can take comfort in talking about the french but until you can produce a comparative survey that shows Chinks being a good lay, please take comfort in the measly 0.2 inch difference. :biggrin:

-

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But that 0.2 inches counts for little when Ah Beng is unable to perform in bed. That is what the survey is all about. Sure you can take comfort in talking about the french but until you can produce a comparative survey that shows Chinks being a good lay, please take comfort in the measly 0.2 inch difference. :biggrin:

-

Eh kotek! Where in the survey showed the race that it's the Ah Beng that is unable to perform in bed? And why you deliberately left out india??? :biggrin: