• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG chi pussy love ah neh smelly dick. Shock?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we will know sg gals love to jump on ang mo.

how come ah neh smelly dick dey also love?

recently i saw increasing sight of sg chi gals with ah neh dick.
hugging, holding hands.

why? are they degenerating?:eek::eek::eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female need to be pamper. Ah Neh will try to do anything to get to eat the white abolone after that they beat the girl up. Many these case have happen. Before the girl the talk ... how good theirs Ah Neh boyfriend and they threat girl better. After being eaten up after few month different story appear.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

hugging, holding hands.

Coz local Chinese gals have come to the realisation that Ah Beng (NS) is useless. Its better a black cock than a limp cock. :biggrin:

-

Cammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coz local Chinese gals have come to the realisation that Ah Beng (NS) is useless. Its better a black cock than a limp cock. :biggrin:

-
Coz local Chinese gals have come to the realisation that Ah Nehs are useless. A big cock is better than those puny, stinko keling ones. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NPNT ........:rolleyes:

It's very weird all cos they saw say maybe 1 chinese gal with 1 keling and they can come up with a conclusion that many chinese gals or more chinese gals are dating shit skins.

I have see ah neh gals with chinese guys before but i'm not making up conclusions.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female need to be pamper. Ah Neh will try to do anything to get to eat the white abolone after that they beat the girl up. Many these case have happen. Before the girl the talk ... how good theirs Ah Neh boyfriend and they threat girl better. After being eaten up after few month different story appear.

So the female lawyer who died in Mumbai .... married an Ah Neh who is angmoh wannabee

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Picture No Talk la.. brudder...

Picture bo ?
It's very weird all cos they saw say maybe 1 chinese gal with 1 keling and they can come up with a conclusion that many chinese gals or more chinese gals are dating shit skins.

I have see ah neh gals with chinese guys before but i'm not making up conclusions.
itz usually at crowded area, i admit i no guts to take pics openly.:o

-
ooi kotek, diam lah.:oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hugging, holding hands.

why? are they degenerating?:eek::eek::eek:

all dicks are smelly la !

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 schools of thoughts :

1 The Chinese are also equally dirt cheap to go for such cheap skins
2 Since history,China hardly conquer lands but simply assimilate land/cultures

What I mean is the ah neh just simply like to be assimilated into Chinese skin.Such a combi marriages offsprings will end up marrying into Chinese population again and in 2 to 3 such marriages the ah neh will be completely Chinese!