• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Carousell listing : pay to chat with this Sg girl

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1651644587163.png

https://www.carousell.sg/p/chat-buddy-👀-1156132854/

Description

Posted
2 weeks ago
I am a 20 year old Chinese female who is open to chatting online with strangers about anything under the sun. From school, relationships, family, anything at all, like if you’re bored at your relative’s house, feel free to engage to chat with me Don’t wanna toot my own horn but I am very attentive and empathetic, which will make me a super good listener. Since I’m (most likely a) stranger, you can tell me anything you want, but let’s respect the boundaries that we would have set before the deal. Oh yeah! Rates are negotiable (if you provide proof that you’re a student) I am a native English & Mandarin user as well as an intermediate Korean & Japanese language student. Females only!! Types of Chats to engage with me: 1. Listener: will remain online to listen to you and empathise with you virtually, give encouragements if requested 2. Friend: will ask questions if I’m curious, listens and empathises with you virtually, gives you encouragements and reassurance 3. Close friend: will ask questions if I’m curious, listens and empathises with you virtually + gives you encouragements, reassurance, hard truths, opinions and advice from an objective point of view Important T&Cs: # Feel free to engage my chat service regardless of age/race/nationality (I don’t judge but once again, please respect mine and your own boundaries) # Deal will be made after discussing rates, time, duration, and type of chat # Rates will depend on mainly on duration and type of chat, but age and specific topics such as (18+)(mature)(nsfw)(illegal or heavily emotional matters) you wish to share with me are important factors as well. No worries I’m a consent-able adult # Chats will commence on Carousell or Telegram, without the exchange of phone numbers (except for payment purposes) or any other personal information, unless mutually agreed upon (aka are both comfortable with) # Chat only commences once full fees have been paid (to prevent potential ghosting and scammers) # Additional charges will apply for duration extension, subject to availability, and chat will only continue after payment has been made (think of the chat as a payphone, once time runs out, the chat automatically stops) # No back-outs within 15min of chat commencement please # Please ensure that your device connection is stable and have enough battery for the entire duration. Strictly no refunds or pro-rate in the case of any forms of disruptions (to prevent people from leaving as and when they wish). I will remain online the entirety of the agreed chat duration in the case of sudden MIA. ^ disruptions including but not limited to flat battery, no wifi/data, etc # I am not obliged (and highly unlikely) to reveal my identity through photos or screenshots of profiles (prevents catfishing too) # I can (and might), if prompted or asked to, tell you about my day through photos of food and places. Would appreciate it if you’d tell me about your day too, but honestly I’m here for anything you wanna say and get off your chest # All content, including personal advice and opinions, are purely based on my own perspective of the information provided from our chat. I will do my best to advise you but my words are not to be taken very seriously, and any decisions that you make are your sole responsibilities Starting Rates (negotiable)(not capped based on T&C #3) 1 hour - $12 2 hours - $22 3 hours - $35 Every 30min extension or part thereof: $5 each

https://www.carousell.sg/p/chat-buddy-👀-1156132854/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She might as well prostitute herself. This is like letting people pay you to smell your food: can smell but cannot touch or taste. :rolleyes: