• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - AMDK tourist surprised to see a Sg$16.5k Pinarello racer bicycle left unattended, why owner not scared will kena stolen?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
021123_bicycle_X.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/u...erral&utm_campaign=A1+trending&utm_content=c2

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i left my vintage colnago against a rail at starbucks at east coast and nobody cares. every other bike there was a $16.9k punarello opps pinarello. sinkie tdf wannabe cyclists are rich, thanks to pap.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
i left my vintage colnago against a rail at starbucks at east coast and nobody cares. every other bike there was a $16.9k punarello opps pinarello. sinkie tdf wannabe cyclists are rich, thanks to pap.
Usually fat middle age uncles or retirees ride these expensive bikes

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually fat middle age uncles or retirees ride these expensive bikes
they wear lorex, drive mercydies, own landed homes, have sugar babies, and ride pinarello to show off, but their beer bellies are telltale signs they are not fit.

Last edited:

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please let me know when are you going to do that again, I will be there. thanks. :biggrin::roflmao: