• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sexy and bog boobs Mina sing Chinese song in China. Make Malai great again...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... anti Chinese and haters eat yr own words...

Malay girls are beauty. If not for Muslim religion Chinese will fuck All leaving nothing behind for lazy m&d men.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
7cn_gracechantvbs00.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those ugly ducklings in the audience are "paid" to pretend to sing along. So damn fake.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must substantiate your claim lah.

Show me verses fm Quran Muslims cannot praise Chinese songs.:biggrin:

Do you talk like that in real life to your islamic scholars?

They are the ones who tell muslims to boycott and hate non-islamic cultures, and they are far better learned in islam than you are.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you talk like that in real life to your islamic scholars?

They are the ones who tell muslims to boycott and hate non-islamic cultures, and they are far better learned in islam than you are.

In everyone eyes he may appear as learned. But God did not said boycott other races and cultures. Again i ask u to show me verses fm Quran to prove ur point. Else u just shit liar.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In everyone eyes he may appear as learned. But God did not said boycott other races and cultures. Again i ask u to show me verses fm Quran to prove ur point. Else u just shit liar.

Tell your islamic scholars in their faces that they are shit liars whenever they badmouth non-muslims then.