• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously what else is left for hdb sinkies to complain about their hdb?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're really 1 dumb brainless asshole.. ..asking us, sinkie tax payers to pay $800M to build a 6 km rail line + 1 station to benefit... who ..???
You are the shortsighted asshole. We need the HSR in long run to connect to the rest of network built and building by China. If not Spore wil he left out and decline.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
99 years lease is enough :thumbsup:

Our new 2-rooms flexi flats built in recent years are much better in term of design and quality than those private condominiums in Sinkieland and JB :biggrin:

So those poor ccb has to think twice before buying a private property which they cannot afford to live with it in long run.
Son of whore anyhow pointing ccb fingers at me again. I didn’t qualify then and I don’t qualify now to buy BTO or HDB. Buying condo in Spore or elsewhere WAS and IS my only option. No choice ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of whore anyhow pointing ccb fingers at me again. I didn’t qualify then and I don’t qualify now to buy BTO or HDB. Buying condo in Spore or elsewhere WAS and IS my only option. No choice ok?
Well I can buy resale HDB now but I have to sell all my private properties from Spore to mudland in half a year upon buying. That’s not called a choice right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking of that too ... 45 years of lease shall be enough plus it’s a new bto 2-rooms flat. Plus the space is enough for a couple :thumbsup:

U-save and town council rebate are also higher for 2-rooms flat.

Better than staying in JB lol ... :biggrin:
I totally agree staying in BTO is way better than JB!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you .. save our money for a better quality basic living.

Pointless to buy a private condominium as it is not sustainable :frown:

It’s a lousy silly strategy to rent out a private property in Sinkieland and live a miserable life in JB :cautious:
Well you are typical selfish ingrate HDB sinkie that is jealous of private property owners like me and happy whenever people like me meet misfortune or crimes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Gin, three major issues:

1. HDB too expensive lah. 4-room flat should cost only $100k ($25k per room);
2. Lease should be at least 200 years (to cover 2 generations). 999 would be better. Freehold will be the best.
3. Too many rules ...let owners manage their own affairs lah.

Can you tell the PAP to fix it? Don't fix me, just fix the issues.
Why should 4 room flat cost $100k when Spoean average salaries are easily 60k or 100k per couple?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a very good example of a wrong decision made in life of buying a private property while you cannot afford it :smile:

Private condominium has no Lease Buyback Scheme :biggrin:
I don’t think so I made a wrong decision at all. In fact my life is so eventful and enriched due to my decision to buy not one but two private condos in Spore and experience to live in both before and selling out one and renting out the other. If I have higher earning capacity I will certainly buy more condos in Spore!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
junk.gif_c200.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think so I made a wrong decision at all. In fact my life is so eventful and enriched due to my decision to buy not one but two private condos in Spore and experience to live in both before and selling out one and renting out the other. If I have higher earning capacity I will certainly buy more condos in Spore!
Not like hdb sinkies that have it cheap and easy and yet complaining non stop!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LCB, you did not make that extra efforts to find out more.
Hey son of whore you are forever pointing your ccb fingers at me based on hot air. I bought my condo in my mid twenties and definitely didn’t qualify for hdb then. And now I definitely don’t qualify BTO too until 30 months after I sold ALL my properties.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then sell la ... to me your private properties are not assets but useless liabilities :biggrin:
Not your properties not your hard earned money of course you say just sell lah. Now market is dead in JB. So even if I sell my Spore condo, I cannot sell off my JB properties to qualify for HDB. And I have no intention to benefit you ccb Malaysians to sell off at distressed prices. You ccb Malaysian thieves slanderers harassers did crimes to me and want to eat my houses at cheap price are so despicable. Pui!