• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seriously what else is left for hdb sinkies to complain about their hdb?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Private property is meant for the rich.

If you are a working class ccb, it is not advisable to slog for a private condominium.

In long run to old aged .. you will regretted it :frown:

Son of whore it’s not that difficult for working class to own private property. Especially now with much higher salaries and for double income couple. I paid off my mortgage in eleven years so for them should be a piece of cake!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are programmed to spare no expenses to increase own's snobbery level. One would rather buy a 8-year BMW than a 5-year toyota, just to up the snob factor. To slog and slave to such aspirations is too deeply-ingrained. You speak the truth, but ppl won't pay heed.

Buy car MAYBE due to snob factor but not buy property for investment that is legitimate and reliable passive income.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds legit. I see the number of young punks buying Mini cars on maximum loans and I come to same conclusion as you. Same with young couples refusing to buy HDB flat and went for condos in their first home purchase ...

Maybe their income already exceed the hdb limit. One big advantage of buying condo is spend zero on renovation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
build cheap houses, sell them at ridiculous price, such peasants CPF money dry and then take back the property giving back a fraction of what they pay.

Have you been to the new BTO? I have and can say they are so nice both inside and outside. They don’t look like cheap houses at all and the price is also not ridiculous.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of whore it’s not that difficult for working class to own private property. Especially now with much higher salaries and for double income couple. I paid off my mortgage in eleven years so for them should be a piece of cake!

lcb .. as long as you are getting a salary from some suckers. You are not rich :thumbsdown: and even at risk being losing a job even for both of the double income couple.

And you are jealous of people staying in the public housing and getting all type of subsidies :whistling:

Now you got no job, cannot even enjoy a subsidy and nobody want to rent your smelly private property :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lcb .. as long as you are getting a salary from some suckers. You are not rich :thumbsdown: and even at risk being losing a job even for both of the double income couple.

And you are jealous of people staying in the public housing and getting all type of subsidies :whistling:

Now you got no job, cannot even enjoy a subsidy and nobody want to rent your smelly private property :biggrin:
Son of whore you are the one jealous of me renting out my private property for passive income. I am only stating fact of hdb sinkies are enjoying good life just eat and sleep to earn big money PLUS small money based on solid news articles whereas you are making general statements of working class people cannot own private properties based on hot air that’s totally busted by me owning one.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of whore you are the one jealous of me renting out my private property for passive income. I am only stating fact of hdb sinkies are enjoying good life just eat and sleep to earn big money PLUS small money based on solid news articles whereas you are making general statements of working class people cannot own private properties based on hot air that’s totally busted by me owning one.

Please go back and read what I had posted.

Lcb .. I never said that working class people cannot own private properties.

You had to live like a miserable rat in JB so what the use for rats like you to own a private property. It’s very clear that you cannot afford all these :poop:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please go back and read what I had posted.

Lcb .. I never said that working class people cannot own private properties.

You had to live like a miserable rat in JB so what the use for rats like you to own a private property. It’s very clear that you cannot afford all these :poop:
You are a liar when you said exactly that “private property is meant for the rich, if you are working class it’s not advisable to slog for condo blah blah blah”.

And why am I a rat? A rat steals. What did I steal? You are the ccb Malaysian son of whore rat stealing my photos calling me a rat.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB property cannot touch one lah...Lol
Bro .. I fully agree with you :smile:

Only stupid ccb buy property in JB :biggrin:
KNN is the property contract all written in melayu ? KNN must check if the ink they used are erasable KNN who will buy property in hundreds of Ks or millions in a place where everywhere you go you need to check all directions front back left right KNN once you never check you may find a pen knife pointing at your belly or a beggar or a fake iPhone touting m&d that you thought is a pen knife pointing at waist level KNN

Last edited: