• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serina Wee arriving at the State Courts

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before she was convicted dream on..now is different liao. Her nice pussies will be a waste inside the prison. Really a big waste.
no waste, the butches inside the prison will ensure that her tongue has regular exercises - just hope that they have clean finger nails when it comes to la kopi sessions :p

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
no waste, the butches inside the prison will ensure that her tongue has regular exercises - just hope that they have clean finger nails when it comes to la kopi sessions :p

Seriously, it's that bad in women's prison ?

She cannot complain to warden meh ?

Are there a lot of butches in women's prison ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
the reason why i say she isn't that kind of woman, she is a xtian, and i believe their family commitment quite strong unless she meet me.:o:biggrin:

Christian or no Christian, once u hit the right spot, she'll be transformed into a slut begging u to ram her!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. Real bad inside. Wardens also want easy life. Can close an eye, they will. Better if can shut both. Same in RTCs. You dont leave these institutions a reformed person. Only more contaminated.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal

i have a chio female friend went jial 3 years back.
she is now a butch
she come out with armpit hair longer than men