• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least you reported e ground situation to us n we appreciate it :wink:

If you dont buy at $1mil now next time it will be $2mil.

Or join me at Desa Tebrau where you could qualify for bumi release in phase 9D/E (shd be out soon).

I called Tebrau office before cantacting Seri Austin, they said all sold. I am ok if really any unit available but not a million terrace lor.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think SA house is much better than Desa Tebrau one. Desa Tebrau is over crowded. Jam almost everywhere especially on tebrau highway after office hour in the evening.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seri Austin really not professional :mad:! I've just received the e-mail from the same guy saying foreigner not eligible for Pear & Jade. Upon my enqury, I have already informed him I am foreigner, if not eligible, why send me the info! Now send me the broucher for D'Lagoon 3 storey at 1.3 million. Wasted my trip and time :mad:

1.3 M is a ridiculous price for that location, unless it is semi d. The same guy (micheal?) is just an agent, right? did u mention you're singporean to the umland officer when you left your contacts, , did she say you're still eligible?

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.3 M is a ridiculous price for that location, unless it is semi d. The same guy (micheal?) is just an agent, right? did u mention you're singporean to the umland officer when you left your contacts, , did she say you're still eligible?

Yes, she knows, she gave me a form to fill in my contacts. I just wander, the ruler is says those properties approved before 1 May not affected, why they said cannot sell to foreigner?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, she knows, she gave me a form to fill in my contacts. I just wander, the ruler is says those properties approved before 1 May not affected, why they said cannot sell to foreigner?

because the ruling may apply to condo only. or the developer didn't apply for extension.
i've emailed the bar council re the latest circular (dated 8/5/2014) by land and mines dept johor but no answer yet.
you may also want to consider Adda height cluster (greystone). the bumi release should be just above 1M.
or join me at SEC (clusters)! :smile: :smile:

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called Tebrau office before cantacting Seri Austin, they said all sold. I am ok if really any unit available but not a million terrace lor.

Let me check out for u. If have units, be my neighbour ok? Can go gai gai easily.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me check out for u. If have units, be my neighbour ok? Can go gai gai easily.

I just read through your DT post, not cheap liao :o. Blame the 'Seri Austin' gave me hope, so hard to managed to convinced my husband to agreed to buy, than now cannot.

Is your type C 3 storey? Your besteri heights rented out or own stay?

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
because the ruling may apply to condo only. or the developer didn't apply for extension.
i've emailed the bar council re the latest circular (dated 8/5/2014) by land and mines dept johor but no answer yet.
you may also want to consider Adda height cluster (greystone). the bumi release should be just above 1M.
or join me at SEC (clusters)! :smile: :smile:

IOI Kempas heights Oleander 2 1/2 1.03 end lot, my financial CEO not approve :p

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read through your DT post, not cheap liao :o. Blame the 'Seri Austin' gave me hope, so hard to managed to convinced my husband to agreed to buy, than now cannot.

Is your type C 3 storey? Your besteri heights rented out or own stay?

Type C is 2 storey only... Bestari Heights is for holiday. This one to rent out.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Type C is 2 storey only... Bestari Heights is for holiday. This one to rent out.

What is your view of the rental demand at TD. I thought bestari heights has better rental yeild? I nearly your BH neighbour, but not fated, end up bought BI.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your view of the rental demand at TD. I thought bestari heights has better rental yeild? I nearly your BH neighbour, but not fated, end up bought BI.

It shd be quite ok but landed rental usually cannot cover instalment until years later when inflation catches up. I received a few enquiries from buyers though. Once e eco business park is completed n RTS is announced, there shd be better rental demand in this area. I just feel tt we r still in e midst of high demand but low supply for landed property so usually launches below $800k r gone within 3-4 months.