• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Pearl 1. I think no extra land. Like the design and space.

No extra land? For self-stay I would hesitate at RM 850K, even if its 26 x 80. Tama Gaya new clusters are between 818K to 900K region, although location is arguably off. But with cheap MY cars, the location is not really that terrible compared to Seri Austin, and hence, I would prefer a cluster with 10 feet land at similar price.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
No extra land? For self-stay I would hesitate at RM 850K, even if its 26 x 80. Tama Gaya new clusters are between 818K to 900K region, although location is arguably off. But with cheap MY cars, the location is not really that terrible compared to Seri Austin, and hence, I would prefer a cluster with 10 feet land at similar price.

Yes, plan for own stay. Ok, will check it out. Before, I have called a few developers, they don't sell below a million to foreigners even though their propetties launch before 1 May.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I got replied from Seri Austin, they still have Pearl 1, 26x80 3 end lot units @ 850k, before discount. Is the price ok?

how much is the discount? if 10% discount, at 765k.. maybe can consider. the 26x80 wide looks good , but beware if u didn't know the hall has a vacant space about 5 x 10 feet (pls check the plan) ie indoor courtyard. some like it, some don't.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

but taman gaya cluster is new launch, right? singaporean may not be able to buy. as for location (OK, maybe this instance i'm a bit biased for obvious reason.. :smile: ) i prefer north tebrau side, has more potential for development and is almost greenfield development. closer to NSHW too.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kempas utama also got quite no of clusters within yr budget. Nearer to highway.:smile:

btween the three choices, if someone gave u the money and ask u to buy one of the three (sri autin, kempas utama, taman gaya) whichc one u choose?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have checked, Oleander end unit above million. Meridian around the budget but looks errrr. Both 2 1/2 storey.

House choose ppl. Follow yr "gut feeling" if seri austin is right for u.
actually, e 26x80 layout is better than 24x80. clusters unit is just another choice for u.

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
but taman gaya cluster is new launch, right? singaporean may not be able to buy. as for location (OK, maybe this instance i'm a bit biased for obvious reason.. :smile: ) i prefer north tebrau side, has more potential for development and is almost greenfield development. closer to NSHW too.

Yes, new launch......Implementation of this RM1 million floor price has been v haphazard. So rather confusing as to what developments Singaporeans can buy.....

Anyway was talking to a colleague from Sarawak. He bought a Bayu Puteri condo for security reasons... I think a lot of the Zone A condos are bought by Malaysians working in SG (PR or otherwise). Among Malaysians working in SG, I noticed the local johoreans will tend towards landed for self-stay but those from other states may prefer condo....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, new launch......Implementation of this RM1 million floor price has been v haphazard. So rather confusing as to what developments Singaporeans can buy.....

Anyway was talking to a colleague from Sarawak. He bought a Bayu Puteri condo for security reasons... I think a lot of the Zone A condos are bought by Malaysians working in SG (PR or otherwise). Among Malaysians working in SG, I noticed the local johoreans will tend towards landed for self-stay but those from other states may prefer condo....

how is the environment there at bayu puteri ? there are 3 bayu puteri's there. BP1, 2 and 3. botanika is there too. been meaning to check out the area..

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
how is the environment there at bayu puteri ? there are 3 bayu puteri's there. BP1, 2 and 3. botanika is there too. been meaning to check out the area..

I think itself is a rather run-down area leh.... But it's v close to causeway and Taman Pelangi, which is bursting with vibrant businesses. So the locals actually like the area. I viewed a super semi-d showhouse there before. V impressive by itself though 99LH, but the surrounding areas haven't seen any development in a while.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think itself is a rather run-down area leh.... But it's v close to causeway and Taman Pelangi, which is bursting with vibrant businesses. So the locals actually like the area. I viewed a super semi-d showhouse there before. V impressive by itself though 99LH, but the surrounding areas haven't seen any development in a while.

tks.. intend to 6464 there for fun.. is the super semi d polo park?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
LH... pic looks good tho. how is the river condition there? i did recce the other side (granview 360 that side)... seems a bit dirty?

To me, all the river conditions in the Straits of Johor are quite terrible. But to be honest, the super semi-d show-house looks real gd. Its v spacious, and the show-house was selling at RM 1.3 - 1.4m around 2 years back. V near to Pelangi for the amenities but I felt the 99LH was a real drawback + the general area outside the development is rather run-down.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, all the river conditions in the Straits of Johor are quite terrible. But to be honest, the super semi-d show-house looks real gd. Its v spacious, and the show-house was selling at RM 1.3 - 1.4m around 2 years back. V near to Pelangi for the amenities but I felt the 99LH was a real drawback + the general area outside the development is rather run-down.

yup same general opinion as you. i always check the surrounding few km radius first if i'm serious about a property.