• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Seri Austin

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
26x80 pearl still have meh?

jade 2 father day launch this weekend.. http://austinjb.blogspot.sg/2014_06_01_archive.html
wonder how is the price !

Got into 3 1/2 hours jam at Sg custom and 30mins jam at MY custom, reach Seri Austin with the ready 5K booking fee and the sale lady said the 3 end lots sold during the week :( . She said have bumi lots but will release when construction is 60% completed. We went to the show house and love by the first sight. Immediately went back the office to book but they don't accept saying have to wait till release to intl lot than can sell to others. What a day!!!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got into 3 1/2 hours jam at Sg custom and 30mins jam at MY custom, reach Seri Austin with the ready 5K booking fee and the sale lady said the 3 end lots sold during the week :( . She said have bumi lots but will release when construction is 60% completed. We went to the show house and love by the first sight. Immediately went back the office to book but they don't accept saying have to wait till release to intl lot than can sell to others. What a day!!!

See #9. :o

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyo.. poor thing.
this umland hor... somehow i felt not so professional. long time ago my fren put cheq for olivine, then ding dong ding dong.. he got into major disagrement with umland end up buy other house.
umland got say what price for the bumi release??. which one you were target? pearl? jade? wish u good luck.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suppose some buyers submit their cheques after finding out how much Jade 2 will be priced. I read that Type A 22x75 and Type B 24x75 could be priced around $717k RM and $805k RM before discount.

Even if you put in your booking the new price of bumi release of Pearl should be significantly higher than current price, so I suggest you book something rather than wait for bumi release. Landed properties seem to be heating up quite fast recently and it could be a seller's market in next 1-2 months.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose some buyers submit their cheques after finding out how much Jade 2 will be priced. I read that Type A 22x75 and Type B 24x75 could be priced around $717k RM and $805k RM before discount.

Even if you put in your booking the new price of bumi release of Pearl should be significantly higher than current price, so I suggest you book something rather than wait for bumi release. Landed properties seem to be heating up quite fast recently and it could be a seller's market in next 1-2 months.

Yes, the sale girl said the same, the price might goes up. So I have left behind my contact if anyone loan rejested call me. As Potter said the house pick me lor. 一见钟情!

What about resale market. Foreigner needs to meet 1 million as well? An agent told me no need, if so, than I don't mind resale. Saw many brand new units selling.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo.. poor thing.
this umland hor... somehow i felt not so professional. long time ago my fren put cheq for olivine, then ding dong ding dong.. he got into major disagrement with umland end up buy other house.
umland got say what price for the bumi release??. which one you were target? pearl? jade? wish u good luck.

Pearl 1 26x80

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the sale girl said the same, the price might goes up. So I have left behind my contact if anyone loan rejested call me. As Potter said the house pick me lor. 一见钟情!

What about resale market. Foreigner needs to meet 1 million as well? An agent told me no need, if so, than I don't mind resale. Saw many brand new units selling.

Resale is much more value for money now and you get to see the actual unit. But I understand the bank usually cannot match valuation, so you need more cash upfront. The $1mil restriction should apply as well.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
\.

sounds about right. they'll give 6-10% discount so makes it about 630-680k range for type A. you're right also i can feel mre activity now for landed in the north side.

ichin

Alfrescian
Loyal
good choice! wonder if there are more than one persons chasing a bumi lot release though..

Seri Austin really not professional :mad:! I've just received the e-mail from the same guy saying foreigner not eligible for Pear & Jade. Upon my enqury, I have already informed him I am foreigner, if not eligible, why send me the info! Now send me the broucher for D'Lagoon 3 storey at 1.3 million. Wasted my trip and time :mad:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seri Austin really not professional :mad:! I've just received the e-mail from the same guy saying foreigner not eligible for Pear & Jade. Upon my enqury, I have already informed him I am foreigner, if not eligible, why send me the info! Now send me the broucher for D'Lagoon 3 storey at 1.3 million. Wasted my trip and time :mad:

At least you reported e ground situation to us n we appreciate it :wink:

If you dont buy at $1mil now next time it will be $2mil.

Or join me at Desa Tebrau where you could qualify for bumi release in phase 9D/E (shd be out soon).