• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
By right, for State consent should get approve from state gov first, before green light to foreigner purchase. :wink:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
By right, for State consent should get approve from state gov first, before green light to foreigner purchase. :wink:

I think the developer should have been more carefull to confirm if the consent can be given.

So anyone knows what is the quota now ? 50% or less ?
Or Walker over sold the 50% ?

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the developer should have been more carefull to confirm if the consent can be given.

So anyone knows what is the quota now ? 50% or less ?
Or Walker over sold the 50% ?

I've only heard of a bumi quota, but not of a foreigner quota. The bumi lots were distinctly marked out on the plan from the start. If there's now a foreigner quota, it must be something new.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
just wan to say, don't let e SC application/other sit on the tray, even yr application is submitted earlier than others. (This is not SG) :smile:

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless my understanding of what a CIQ/ferry entails, unlikely going to happen.

SC is gated and guarded right at the entrance. Doesn't make sense to build a CIQ at the Marina area to service only SC population of (how many) currently? Sure, new developments are coming up but it'll be many years before you see the population increase...even then, to service only SC population may not be viable. To open it up to public, also not viable cos that will defeat its gated and guarded concept.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless my understanding of what a CIQ/ferry entails, unlikely going to happen.

SC is gated and guarded right at the entrance. Doesn't make sense to build a CIQ at the Marina area to service only SC population of (how many) currently? Sure, new developments are coming up but it'll be many years before you see the population increase...even then, to service only SC population may not be viable. To open it up to public, also not viable cos that will defeat its gated and guarded concept.

You got a good point.. I think that a CIQ in that area might not come true so soon.. as it involves both sides of the causeway. This is an inter govt effort which might not be easy. Although I hope that it will happen. It would be a brilliant development

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry - obviously newbie here...was quoting reply above to the other Bro's comments #48 and #52...

Just to check whether anyone bought the new launch Isola Grandeur? What's the take on this? The house layout looks pretty ok.

sammyboy168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know where is the SMOKE coming from behind Senibong Cove mountains when view from sg side?
I know Masia Pasir Gudang is industrial area but it is towards the East side of Senibong so its not that near.

So this constant smoke coming out from behind Senibong Cove area after it - the hills / mountains (look quite near to it).

What is it? Mining Quarry?

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know where is the SMOKE coming from behind Senibong Cove mountains when view from sg side?
I know Masia Pasir Gudang is industrial area but it is towards the East side of Senibong so its not that near.

So this constant smoke coming out from behind Senibong Cove area after it - the hills / mountains (look quite near to it).

What is it? Mining Quarry?

Not too sure about the smoke.. I have not noticed it though to be frank.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is the selling price?

I think minimum about 2.8 million.. till now think got about 2 to 3 units still available. Good thing about the units is that I think the developer is providing cabinets and air conditioning and kitchen cabinets.. which might be normal for Singapore but over there it's not expected to be provided.

And on top of that they are absorbing lawyer fees, stamp duty which is pretty cool.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow , minimum 2.8M and now only left 2 to 3 units available ! Look like a lot of people with deep pocket buying this project.