• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
WaterEdge Apartment Condo is launch last Sept right...anyone find that their building is slow? almost a year only can see some metal piling?

Anyone who bought can advise?

Thanks!

Maybe they want to build 3 condos together, save cost. Not in hurry getting e key, e longer they delay, e better..kekeke.. titter.gif

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
WaterEdge Apartment Condo is launch last Sept right...anyone find that their building is slow? almost a year only can see some metal piling?

Anyone who bought can advise?

Thanks!

It was launched around last Oct. Completion is 36 mths from S&P date. My S&P is dated Jan 2013. According to developer, foundation is almost completed and they will be calling for the 2nd 10% after raya....so son't worry, still got time.

Also heard tower C will be launched end of the year.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they start to control the foreigners owning property going on in JB.
If last year price and gotten state consent approval, and why ppl got rejected this yr lei? :rolleyes:

Maybe they've already increased the min foreigners purchase price >500k at the background...

Attachments

• titter.gif
    titter.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they start to control the foreigners owning property going on in JB.
If last year price and gotten state consent approval, and why ppl got rejected this yr lei? :rolleyes:

Maybe they've already increased the min foreigners purchase price >500k at the background...

Yes.. you could be right.. there might be some government push to increase the min foreigners purchase price.
But how to confirm what's the property valuation that is accepted?

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
value of said property is below 500K RM .

I really do not know why this particular case it was rejected but it is definately above RM 500K.
I am just checking if anyone have similar experience.
It is a Wateredge Apartment.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro alnine, foreign quota reached.

If that was the case then a number of foreigners (mainly singaporeans) will be affacted. But then the developer should be responsible for selling to so many foreigners in the first place.

I feel Walker or Front Concept did not do a good job at managing the sale.

What was the quota ?

bravenewworld

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed that their later phase units are built on reclaimed land opposite our Sembawang port.
Ever wonder why they want to spent money reclaiming land from the straits when they have so
much land in their backyard?
Is this a tit-for-tat to narrow the straits facing Sembawang port because they complained that
Singapore land reclamation for its port extension at the tip of Tuas is narrowing the entrance
to Tanjong Pelapas? If this is their intention, do you want to support this project?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that was the case then a number of foreigners (mainly singaporeans) will be affacted. But then the developer should be responsible for selling to so many foreigners in the first place.

I feel Walker or Front Concept did not do a good job at managing the sale.

What was the quota ?

new state gov policy, new ball game after election, that beyond control by developer.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed that their later phase units are built on reclaimed land opposite our Sembawang port.
Ever wonder why they want to spent money reclaiming land from the straits when they have so
much land in their backyard?
Is this a tit-for-tat to narrow the straits facing Sembawang port because they complained that
Singapore land reclamation for its port extension at the tip of Tuas is narrowing the entrance
to Tanjong Pelapas? If this is their intention, do you want to support this project?

It's not a reclaimed island. there's no reclaiming land in SC. :smile:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
new state gov policy, new ball game after election, that beyond control by developer.

Well the case I am referring, the buyer booked it late last year. I am not sure when the SPA signed but I would think the developer lawyers could have applied the state consent before the election.
There was jetstream who had his spa in jan . Should have ample time to get state consent before election.

Anyway the buyer may have also delayed signing so then he partly to blame.

Hopefully not too many bros n sis got affacted.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the case I am referring, the buyer booked it late last year. I am not sure when the SPA signed but I would think the developer lawyers could have applied the state consent before the election.
There was jetstream who had his spa in jan . Should have ample time to get state consent before election.

Anyway the buyer may have also delayed signing so then he partly to blame.

Hopefully not too many bros n sis got affacted.

I signed s&p on jan as well, SC approved within 2 mths.
I pinged e lawyer on n off for state consent status.
Hve u checked w e lawyer in regards?

Last edited: