• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senai Airport past midnight got taxi boh ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got car... You don't believe you go check her previous post..Drive until car breakdown and KPKB. Lol :biggrin:

See everyone? Ccb Malaysian dogs always open mouth only anyhow talk. I only said my car battery went flat can twist to I drive until car breakdown.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
try rideshare. no bus after midnight, but there's a coupon system for taxis (flat fare quoted and purchased) at the taxi counter at aeromall. https:/…airport-shuttle-bus
https://www.senaiairport.com/to-from-the-airport/by-taxi
otherwise can get a ride with auntie (vir)gin. she seldom sleeps after midnight as "firecrackers" are heard all around her house.
I have not been to senai airport before. Just like I never been to a cinema in JB and no interest to do so.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
AirAsia cross border shuttle bus - last bus 4.30 pm:

Only 60 baht.

1543855389182.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AirAsia cross border shuttle bus - last bus 4.30 pm:

Only 60 baht.

View attachment 49795
there must be mucho passengers and traffic going from senai airport to sg and vice versa to warrant such a service. for me it’s too much trouble to land in senai and take transport to sg. would rather pay more to arrive in changi. less hassle and delays, especially at ciq checkpoint at causeway, and moreover there’s food court makan at terminal 3 basement plus walking distance to mrt station. convenience in sg is still lumpar one.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
there must be mucho passengers and traffic going from senai airport to sg and vice versa to warrant such a service. for me it’s too much trouble to land in senai and take transport to sg. would rather pay more to arrive in changi. less hassle and delays, especially at ciq checkpoint at causeway, and moreover there’s food court makan at terminal 3 basement plus walking distance to mrt station. convenience in sg is still lumpar one.
Last minute difficult to find flights for a reasonable price. It's super peak season. But if you live in Marsiling or Woodlands, Senai is not a bad option.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last minute difficult to find flights for a reasonable price. It's super peak season. But if you live in Marsiling or Woodlands, Senai is not a bad option.
that’s a good idea if you arrive late at night and no queues at ciq. will consider that as an option when flying in the region.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found an alternative. I can stay in this capsule hotel which is next to Senai Airport:

133025468.jpg

And next morning I will walk back to the airport to take the cheapo AirAsia shuttle bus to CIQ ... hehehe !

airasia-cross-bus-service.png

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
does it cum with halal fat chick and star wars music as capsule companion? hopefully no ah nehs and banglas sleep in there previously to introduce bed bugs, ticks and fleas.
I'm only afraid that without a solid door, some keling kia must just go around blowing male guests while they are asleep.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm only afraid that without a solid door, some keling kia must just go around blowing male guests while they are asleep.
don’t mind desi with forked tongue cum in and suckyalingam dry. next morning wake up drowsy from tantric incense, smell of desi armpit, and sticky and slimy all over. cum cum vanacum.
1544055960081.png

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dare to sleep if your dormitory is filled with keling kias ? Is the curtain enough to protect you from nocturnal emission compliments of keling kias ?

1544099293026.png