• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senai Airport past midnight got taxi boh ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm flying into Senai Airport after midnight. I have never been there before. Just want to know if it's ulu until no transport or after midnight still got taxi that can take me to Custom, or better still, Singapore.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
try rideshare. no bus after midnight, but there's a coupon system for taxis (flat fare quoted and purchased) at the taxi counter at aeromall. https:/…airport-shuttle-bus
https://www.senaiairport.com/to-from-the-airport/by-taxi
otherwise can get a ride with auntie (vir)gin. she seldom sleeps after midnight as "firecrackers" are heard all around her house.
I am aware there is no bus service after midnight. It's the Aeromall stuff that confuses me.
S
Aeromall, if you look at Google map, is quite a distance from the airport building. I suspect you need transport to get there. So it begs the question of how to get to Aeromall past midnight ? Doesn't the airport building have a taxi stand the moment I step out of immigration ?

I will have to book a hotel as past midnight there is no bus that commutes between the causeway.

Actually Grab or Uber will be perfect, but my Singtel roaming is hit and miss. And I'm not going to place my faith on the airport having a functioning Wi-Fi.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I'm flying into Senai Airport after midnight. I have never been there before. Just want to know if it's ulu until no transport or after midnight still got taxi that can take me to Custom, or better still, Singapore.
Ask Aunty Gin to pick you up lah..Lol :biggrin:
Then afterwards, have a nice lomantic night at her Jb home :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-03 Senai International Airport - Wikipedia.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-03 Senai International Airport - Wikipedia.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,524

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am aware there is no bus service after midnight. It's the Aeromall stuff that confuses me.
S
Aeromall, if you look at Google map, is quite a distance from the airport building. I suspect you need transport to get there. So it begs the question of how to get to Aeromall past midnight ? Doesn't the airport building have a taxi stand the moment I step out of immigration ?

I will have to book a hotel as past midnight there is no bus that commutes between the causeway.

Actually Grab or Uber will be perfect, but my Singtel roaming is hit and miss. And I'm not going to place my faith on the airport having a functioning Wi-Fi.
google map is flawed. aeromall is not a rectangular building as depicted in wrong map below. stupid google map probably took the (wrong) info from goondu online made in mudlaysia map below. aeromall not so far from terminal. actually adjacent to terminal. shaped like a uterus or opening of virgin womb. can walk. no need to thrust.
sats2.png

outlet_big+aim.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apple map better. aeromall is shaped like a thong. after getting coupon for taxis, taxi waiting and pickup area is bottom right of thong (or camel toe) along the sheltered parking and driveway where cars are parked in the satellite image below.
fullsizeoutput_98b.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are good ! The following is the post by one sinkie that confused me:
View attachment 49772
don't know which jb taxi stand the sinkie is referring to but if he wants to take a taxi home to sg he needs to take a cab from senai airport to taxi hub in jb where sometimes sinkie cabs ply. if there are no sinkie cabs at the hub can take the hub-to-hub cab from jb to sg, and then take a local sinkie cab home from queen street. otherwise rideshare with others to go home to sg. but if you're going from senai airport to somewhere in jb, the sinkie cab-hop doesn't apply to you.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything is fine during the day. It's the one and only past midnight flight that worries me. The airport will be closed until the next morning flight out and this is when it becomes challenging. I could see an Air Asia counter where it says "AirAsia provides shuttle buses in and out of the airport". I'm not sure if AirAsia will take care of its own flight which is the last arrival flight of the night.

I have actually driven there before, so the pantymall is actually linked to the terminal building, I think.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything is fine during the day. It's the one and only past midnight flight that worries me. The airport will be closed until the next morning flight out and this is when it becomes challenging. I could see an Air Asia counter where it says "AirAsia provides shuttle buses in and out of the airport". I'm not sure if AirAsia will take care of its own flight which is the last arrival flight of the night.

I have actually driven there before, so the pantymall is actually linked to the terminal building, I think.
air asia should have someone there at the counter for the last flight, i hope. otherwise the taxi counter is opened 24 hours. that same macik should be there, or hopefully her better looking sister or daughter. when you get out of the arrival section of the terminal to the thongmall, subway is the 1st shop. sure have a thong or two of a sandwich waiting for you. getting stranded there is not so bad. at least no firecrackers.