• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sembawang becomes Chong Pang ?! ?!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, Tanjong Pagar can stretch all the way to Ghim Moh.:*:

:mad:

i got confused when i got out of sembawang mrt station and saw a huuuuggge board with that
indian pappy face with big header CHONG PANG
since when did sembawang become Chong Pang??
Chong Pang is Chong Pang, Sembawang is Sembawang,
why spend this kind of money to cause confusion? :confused::mad:

jw5

Loyal
Khatib Camp aka Home of the Gunners.

Home of the Gunners is the Emirates Stadium, which is where the Citizens will meet their doom! :biggrin:

Everytime I read about Chong Pang, it reminds me of the term lesser mortals, dunno why. :biggrin:

jly69

The original Chong Pang Village revolves around Chong Pang Road an the surrounding roads. Chong Pang Road was located along Sembawang Road before the former HM Naval Base. It was also knownas Sembawang 13 mile stone. The exact location of the Chong Pang-Sembawang Rd junction was about 10-20m before the Sembawang-Jalan Sendudok junction on the opposite side. It is about 100m before the current Canberra-Sembawang Rd junction. Jalan Sendudok is still existing today. There used to be a Sembawang PO and Our Lady Star of The Sea Catholic Church beside the Chong Pang-Sembawang Rd junction. The original location of Nee Soon Village (Yishun is the pinyin spelling of Nee Soon) was located between Mandai Rd n Nee Soon Camp. Chye Kay Village and the area simply known as Sembawang 12 mile stone, including the Teochew cemetry, is now occupied by Yishun. Sembawang MRT station n Sun Plaza stand on the site where the original Canberra School, Naval Base Sec School n West Hill School stood. The schools were just outside the Naval Base and located along Bah Tan Rd, which is a branch road from Chong Pang Road.