• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Semb marine kicked out sti index.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come u dont have the slightest knowledge about index funds and bonds and u have 500k invested in the stocks and shit.....isnt that scary?this is like general knowledge,general reading......go read some investment books or something or some blogs.if u dont understand the things u own,how do u understand the risks in ur portfolio.

I think I am better than you. Stop criticise, really can't tahan some of the people here.

Really lousy, instead of keep barking and criticise. Then go work hard in real life.

Why I can have 550k and you guys can't have. This is the reason.

Bark too much!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come u dont have the slightest knowledge about index funds and bonds and u have 500k invested in the stocks and shit.....isnt that scary?this is like general knowledge,general reading......go read some investment books or something or some blogs.if u dont understand the things u own,how do u understand the risks in ur portfolio.

If you are giving me advice then is ok. Else stop barking. Can't tahan you. So many years and still barking.
So you got any improvement. In your life and income or work?

Since you read so much and know so much.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't thought I dunno , you also read AK blog and follow him to invest in Reit then lose some of your money. Now Reit also drop quite a lot.
He is the Pioneer investing in Reit, you come late also.

Well don't act like you are expert. I seldom say or comment and dun like to say it loud. Cus I want to give you little face.
It is you want me to say it out. Well, I am observing and reading silently.

Even expert also will lose money. I come here just Cus I want to ask those senior who willing to share opinion and exchange views. Not come here to hear your bark.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought oil and gas related counter is Cus I see oil drop so much from 110 then I scoop them at 60 dollar which my Keppel Corp and Semb crop already drop >30% then I buy.

But I didn expect oil crisis.

I have huge exposure in oil and gas. So that is why I am suffering huge paper loss.

As for bank stock. My ocbc is break even now. Receive 2 years dividend and so far also right issue.

Earn a bit of money.

So far dividend + realised gain about 60k

Then paper loss 70k . Realise loss 22k

So really so lousy of me?!

Now I have bite my finger and hold it for almost 3 years Liao. I think if I can tahan a little more time, I will be rewarded . Dunno I too silly or what .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't thought I dunno , you also read AK blog and follow him to invest in Reit then lose some of your money. Now Reit also drop quite a lot.
He is the Pioneer investing in Reit, you come late also.

Well don't act like you are expert. I seldom say or comment and dun like to say it loud. Cus I want to give you little face.
It is you want me to say it out. Well, I am observing and reading silently.

Even expert also will lose money. I come here just Cus I want to ask those senior who willing to share opinion and exchange views. Not come here to hear your bark.

u can ask whoever the fuck u want to give u advice it wouldnt make a difference if u dont understand the fundamentals anyway let alone decipher whether the information passed to u is useful or not,u can page for uwxyz or whoever in fact u might as well go consult a feng sui master or a taoist priest or something it will not make a difference to ur investing thought process.i dont have to say anything or post anything,simply from observing and reading hundreds of ur replies and gleaning whatever bits of infomation i can get its like watching a child or a monkey play or grasp at things they do not understand.now im used to reading for hours upon hours,page after page,chapter after chapter,thread after endless thread of boring,dull investment books,analysis,articles,charts,statistics,blogs and forums full of dry draconian arguments among geeks and nerds and elites with their endless theories and arguments and statistics and excel spreadsheets.......its kinda of easy to determine where u stand.i admit im nowhere close to the pros or the elites in the world of investing.now in this world of cutthroat competiton,it is necessary to learn and understand whatever u can and pick up whatever edge or advantage u can just to survive or stay alive.its not a joking world out there,people out there are hundred times smarter,work harder and more ambitious to succeed than you no matter the cost.

even expert will also lose money,thats why we have study and learn everything we can to stop ourselves from losing money,be it poker,business or investing.everything is a struggle for survival.even AK71 i bet it took him years maybe even more than a decade to get to where he is,his place of understanding,and he is far from perfect or the best investor in sg,iv seen even better investment blogs than his....and i wish i even have 10 percent of his experience and knowledge.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can ask whoever the fuck u want to give u advice it wouldnt make a difference if u dont understand the fundamentals anyway let alone decipher whether the information passed to u is useful or not,u can page for uwxyz or whoever in fact u might as well go consult a feng sui master or a taoist priest or something it will not make a difference to ur investing thought process.i dont have to say anything or post anything,simply from observing and reading hundreds of ur replies and gleaning whatever bits of infomation i can get its like watching a child or a monkey play or grasp at things they do not understand.now im used to reading for hours upon hours,page after page,chapter after chapter,thread after endless thread of boring,dull investment books,analysis,articles,charts,statistics,blogs and forums full of dry draconian arguments among geeks and nerds and elites with their endless theories and arguments and statistics and excel spreadsheets.......its kinda of easy to determine where u stand.i admit im nowhere close to the pros or the elites in the world of investing.now in this world of cutthroat competiton,it is necessary to learn and understand whatever u can and pick up whatever edge or advantage u can just to survive or stay alive.its not a joking world out there,people out there are hundred times smarter,work harder and more ambitious to succeed than you no matter the cost.

even expert will also lose money,thats why we have study and learn everything we can to stop ourselves from losing money,be it poker,business or investing.everything is a struggle for survival.even AK71 i bet it took him years maybe even more than a decade to get to where he is,his place of understanding,and he is far from perfect or the best investor in sg,iv seen even better investment blogs than his....and i wish i even have 10 percent of his experience and knowledge.

well, i can only wish you good luck. young men, listen to me.
go earn more, give tuition also good. accumulate your income.
i know u said you save 1k++ one month. then one year can save probably 20k
then 5 years 100k. you always wish to have 1M or probably 500k like me then can invest.
and invest is not so simple. really. ak do make mistake too.

i chat with him few times before. really u better no follow anybody, include ak.
my advice to you.

the world and investment is not so simple as you think. and also, is not u study n study then u understand de. please.

save your money and dont invest, dont lose so much like me. last advice to you.

earn so much and ended up all losing. so also a loser.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me one year dividend 15-18k at most hold few years then money come back. Why scAre.

Somemore I still have some money. Money only a part of our life, not all.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Me one year dividend 15-18k at most hold few years then money come back. Why scAre.

Somemore I still have some money. Money only a part of our life, not all.

My heart is much smaller in size then yours :biggrin:
Can get 10k fix term I'm more than happy.
I will wet my bed daily if I invest 550k on shares.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
how oil in mid to long term?

garlic, you said health care is good. ok, how about QnM....good? this is another black horse.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how oil in mid to long term?

garlic, you said health care is good. ok, how about QnM....good? this is another black horse.

From PhillipResearch :

7 September 2016
Singapore Morning Note Æ (click here to view full report)

RESEARCH REPORT
Q & M Dental Group – Acquisitions for stronger bite
Recommendation: Buy (Upgraded), Last Close Price: S$0.74
Target Price: S$0.93 (Upgraded), Analyst: Soh Lin Sin

· Three acquisition deals, total costs at S$3.24 mn with c.90% funded by cash, with remainder by issuing new shares
· All in favourable terms: Expected to add S$410,000 to FY17 bottom line (Profit Guarantee); which implies an inexpensive average acquisition PER at 7.9x
· Expects more accretive acquisitions with S$20million unutilised proceeds from term loan, coupled with impending proceeds from spin-off listing of Aidite