• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Self Slap to the face during Fare hike protest!

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gilbert Goh ask people to take out their EZ link card, throw it on the ground and spit at it.... Alamak. Spit already then need to pick it up and put it back in the pocket. Stupid much?!!

View attachment 14204

Agree. What he or the protest organizers should have done is to place enlarged photos of Lui Tuck Yew, Josephine Teo and Gerald Ee and asked people to come forward to spit at the photos. They should form a walking circle round the 3 photos and spit at them each time they pass by the photos. This is what they used do in China for evil court officials. And separately there should be a giant photo of the Old Fart for people to place joss sticks and candles. The police says you cannot burn an effigy but doing the above do not break any law. Gilbert Goh n company should be more imaginative.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Waste of time... Protest lanjiao...

See my siggi .. Problem solve.. :kma:..

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlau, after reading the negative comments, fellow forummers,

navigator667, Leongsam, BuiKia, no_faith, kiwibird7, MutterBerg, nangkhammei, jw5, kapkia

why not come straight to the point and come forward to say

I, SUPPORT FARE HIKE LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlau, after reading the negative comments, fellow forummers,

navigator667, Leongsam, BuiKia, no_faith, kiwibird7, MutterBerg, nangkhammei, jw5, kapkia

why not come straight to the point and come forward to say

I, SUPPORT FARE HIKE LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT

Screw the stinkies even more as they happily go about heads down down and arseholes up high high to be tiewed and fucked and raped.

A joy for them to give even more $$$$ to pap so they can laugh better on way to banks and use money to give to foreign trash

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT
support stinkies getting fucked and tiewed more and made even more poor than they are

STINKIES CAN BE EXTINCTED TO PRESERVE GOOD GENES ON THIS PLANET

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder how much god goh earn from his t-shirt bizness. i want to pirate his xenophobic anti-sinkie t-shirts and make money too!!!!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would have to agree with the pap IB navigator667 that this suggestion is really damn stupid. :p

You seriously need another zap from me. The thing more silly than Gilbert is the TS's English. What the fuck is "stupid much". Sounds like a foreigner who has English as a third language.

jw5

Loyal
You seriously need another zap from me. The thing more silly than Gilbert is the TS's English. What the fuck is "stupid much". Sounds like a foreigner who has English as a third language.

You seriously need to be fucked in the ass by scroobal for revealing his identity to me.

Do you think that letting him use your internet moniker occasionally will make up for that? LOL.

I have decided to reveal his identity soon, since I don't want to bring this "secret" to the grave with me. Wait for my announcement soon. LOL LOL LOL.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gilbert Goh ask people to take out their EZ link card, throw it on the ground and spit at it.... Alamak. Spit already then need to pick it up and put it back in the pocket. Stupid much?!!

View attachment 14204

i m sure this same bunch of donkey attend the same mlm talks and CH bulshit

the gal in green might be a chiobu..becasue chiobus are stupid

cb..i feel very shameful if i tell my thai workers i am sinkie

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seriously need to be fucked in the ass by scroobal for revealing his identity to me.

Do you think that letting him use your internet moniker occasionally will make up for that? LOL.

I have decided to reveal his identity soon, since I don't want to bring this "secret" to the grave with me. Wait for my announcement soon. LOL LOL LOL.

Bro,

Cool it. I have not been letting anyone use my account, and certainly don't know Scroobal in real life. No one here does, as far as I know.

You believe that when Scroobal posts, he will always put his comment ABOVE the quotation, whereas I always put my comment BELOW the quotation. So what I merely did was to deliberately alter my writing style once in a while to fool you. You thought I didn't know how you think.

If you want my ID, ask Goh Meng Seng. He knows who I am. If he likes you enough, he may just tell you. Ramseth knew who I was too, but that good fella has passed to a better world. There's probably a third party who knows who I am but he'll probably not tell you 'cos he doesn't care.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Bro,

Cool it. I have not been letting anyone use my account, and certainly don't know Scroobal in real life. No one here does, as far as I know.

His name is Mark and I have the full name and his photo if you want the whole forum to know.

If you don't apologise for your comment in the rep system to me right now.

jw5

Loyal
Bro,

You believe that when Scroobal posts, he will always put his comment ABOVE the quotation, whereas I always put my comment BELOW the quotation. So what I merely did was to deliberately alter my writing style once in a while to fool you. You thought I didn't know how you think.

If you want my ID, ask Goh Meng Seng. He knows who I am. If he likes you enough, he may just tell you. Ramseth knew who I was too, but that good fella has passed to a better world. There's probably a third party who knows who I am but he'll probably not tell you 'cos he doesn't care.

I'm giving you another 2 minutes.

jw5

Loyal

I'm sure you don't know how I think. LOL.

Do you mind if I just call you Jeremy? It's a nice name.
And better than idiots who have 2 English names. LOL.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the sheeople of stinkapore are sad......

they are so dulan that they become irrational.......

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a bunch of sheep. No wonder they're so easily manipulated by the PAP.

Come 2016, LHL will give them $100 new singapore shares and ask them to kiss their EZ-link cards and they'll do it willingly too.

Yes that's PAP way of buying votes, Sinkie has short memory,
$100.00 they forgot all the pain in their ass!!