• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Seek GMS' views] What is former WP member Eric Tan thinking now?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Locke,

Ramseth has been going around telling people he found 3 used condoms in the refuse bin in your hotel room at KL (the one next to the cemetery) although he did not elaborate further. Not sure you did the same girl 3x that night or you had 3 different girls on the same night. Either way, you are still power lah.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Perspective,

After that experience with YSL, they would look for someone older, married and preferably with kids. Interesting side note , you have dated or are dating the only two women in the list :_)) But leaving that biasnesses in your analysis aside, I would probably not recommend Miss Oon as well because of the cloud over her head. Top of my list is PNG from the East Coast team.

Locke

WHY DID he say Ng SB or Frieda Chan when Frieda Chan is one the scandal lady >????

ISNT LEE LILIAN a MOST OBVIOUS CHOICE ???

Perspective is Melvin Tan Kian Hwee right???

Last edited:

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh Meng Seng, I hold you in high regards. I thought you are Eric Tan's kawan?

Why you ask me? You should ask Eric Tan personally!

But look at what the insect head comment:

"If WP chooses those more akin to Hougang ground and the grassroots, dialect speaking types like Yaw himself such as Png, Ng SB, Koh CY or Frieda Chan, then I think Eric would not be considered in the first place. "

Haha... I want to laugh until I faint! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After that experience with YSL, they would look for someone older, married and preferably with kids. Interesting side note , you have dated or are dating the only two women in the list :_)) But leaving that biasnesses in your analysis aside, I would probably not recommend Miss Oon as well because of the cloud over her head. Top of my list is PNG from the East Coast team.

Png and Yam.

By the way, thanks so much for bringing village insect GMS to have curry rice & fatty pork at YSL's MPS. Both of you certainly top marks for political correctness.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why is Lee Lilian an obvious choice? The obvious choice now are the more matured ones, not so say LLL is immature, but I think now better have someone older and more stable right?

By the way, you can end your various mudslinging. We have noticed that since YSL has been sacked, your focus changed and now you are attacking a different group of people. Your agenda is showing.

Don't be so obvious. It's embarrassing.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHY DID he say Ng SB or Frieda Chan when Frieda Chan is one the scandal lady >????

Perspective is Melvin Tan Kian Hwee right???

Li Lian and Glenda are the Sengkang electorate, similar to Gerald except that Gerald is already NCMP and can be considered. LLL was the right fit in Punggol East, that is why scored well in a 3 corner fight. Without Desmond, she would become NCMP. But we're talking about Hougang ground here.

It doesn't matter who I am, people who know me know that I am very fair. But don't know whether to be flattered that a nobody like me, people are interested in my identity.

Last edited:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 ghosts? Power!

There used to be a malay cemetery right beside that hotel, not sure whether it is still around. Dun say yr brother until like that can. I am sure he can pick up hot chicks quite easily at a disco just right across the road if he wants to.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Lian and Glenda are the Sengkang electorate, similar to Gerald except that Gerald is already NCMP and can be considered. LLL was the right fit in Punggol East, that is why scored well in a 3 corner fight. Without Desmond, she would become NCMP. But we're talking about Hougang ground here.

It doesn't matter who I am, people who know me know that I am very fair. But don't know whether to be flattered that a nobody like me, people are interested in my identity.

Li Lian are quite good with the elderly... i think she is like a female Yaw... good with elderly ...

i think she is totally different from glenda and gerald... Li Lian is also with flks at hougang having been bus leader for many hougang tours...

glenda and gerald, I doubt so

I am interested to know who is melvin tan ... not perspective...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Haha.. anybody in WP during our era would know that Eric Tan and I are just party colleagues, especially so when there are so many backstabbers then.

Even as good friends, I don't speak for them. You will have to ask them yourself.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr Goh Meng Seng, I hold you in high regards. I thought you are Eric Tan's kawan?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Lian are quite good with the elderly... i think she is like a female Yaw... good with elderly ...

i think she is totally different from glenda and gerald... Li Lian is also with flks at hougang having been bus leader for many hougang tours...

glenda and gerald, I doubt so

I am interested to know who is melvin tan ... not perspective...

Hmmm, come to think of it, LL is somewhere between a Yaw/Png and Gerald/Yee. She isn't strong in multi-linguism and dialects that's for sure. But definitely more humble than some of those I named. Perhaps can also be considered for Hougang.

Melvin Tan is a political retiree who very occasionally shows up at CSM's ward for welfare work in volunteer capacity (for some odd reason WP is more open to non-members than the pre-2011 days) and nothing else. Unless proven otherwise in this forum, I don't reveal private info about anyone that is not already public, eg how many kids LTK have and whether Sylvia is dating etc.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
There used to be a malay cemetery right beside that hotel, not sure whether it is still around. Dun say yr brother until like that can. I am sure he can pick up hot chicks quite easily at a disco just right across the road if he wants to.

Please! He's not my brother. He's as deluded as his pet insect and when the latter said a mere forummer (me) plotted against Yaw when it (the fat insect) was the one more involved in politics and hence the press, he didn't have the balls to disagree. He's not even qualified to be the brother under my pants.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm, come to think of it, LL is somewhere between a Yaw/Png and Gerald/Yee. She isn't strong in multi-linguism and dialects that's for sure. But definitely more humble than some of those I named. Perhaps can also be considered for Hougang.

Melvin Tan is a political retiree who very occasionally shows up at CSM's ward for welfare work in volunteer capacity (for some odd reason WP is more open to non-members than the pre-2011 days) and nothing else. Unless proven otherwise in this forum, I don't reveal private info about anyone that is not already public, eg how many kids LTK have and whether Sylvia is dating etc.

if you look at hosting of CNY dinner, it is impossible to tell LL memorise all of her chinese .,... for dialect ... it is impossible to do the same for dialect...

why is WP more open to non-members ??? because they no longer accept members

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear TFBH

Geez, I was not even there. Seriously you have the wrong person, have never been to YSLs MPS full stop.

Locke

I thought someone in the forum mentioned you and GMS went there to eat fatty pork, and GMS kay-poh-chee went to talk to reporters?

If I was mistaken, I stand corrected.

Last edited:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear JXL , Perspective,

That's it. Sheesh. I already told Perspective that I believe that GMS can be delusional politically. He has a new theory, conspiracy every other week. The fact that you hear them, does not necessarily mean you believe every single one of them, and really if you have to declare to the public every time u hear a theory from him that u do not believe it........This is getting ridiculous. I do not believe that perspective whoever he is on line off line, in Singapore , in cyberspace,in a parallel universe , had anything , whether in thought deed or action took part in or was in anyway related to the recent political scandal concerning YSL. According to the theories of MR GMS former sec gen of the political entity known as NSP.

Locke.

QUOTE=jixiaolan;966605]There used to be a malay cemetery right beside that hotel, not sure whether it is still around. Dun say yr brother until like that can. I am sure he can pick up hot chicks quite easily at a disco just right across the road if he wants to.[/QUOTE]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha.. anybody in WP during our era would know that Eric Tan and I are just party colleagues, especially so when there are so many backstabbers then.

Even as good friends, I don't speak for them. You will have to ask them yourself.

Goh Meng Seng

You are sure very good at playing the disinformation game to sniff out forum identities.

Well good luck with your "human flesh search". Don't think I don't know.