• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See How Indian 'Foreign Talents' Treat MRT As Own Grandfather's Train!

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, this new breed of Indian FTrash are the most obnoxious and anti-social bunch..Integrate??.these MFs are not and never going to integrate!!..they think they are the sikit atas Indians better than our local Indians..not all but very few are ok and know their place..
Kudos to the Aunty who had the guts to tell them that this is wrong..If I was there, I would have done the same..they ignore, I will get down at the same station as these assholes and report them to Station Master...no point getting violent with these uncouth assholes..u only get yourself in trouble, bearing in mind PAP's love for such FTrash

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
See our gahmen create biz opportunities for us. Next time bring banana leaves and muruku ask these imported curry eaters whether want to up size or not? :rolleyes:

meninwhite said on 9 Jun, 2012 Report as offensive Pundeks forgot to bring banana leaf. Next time they may even perform Karmasutra on the train. Filthy lot of FTs.