• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

See How Indian 'Foreign Talents' Treat MRT As Own Grandfather's Train!

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Indians from India are not well educated and do not know how to read instructions on our
MRT trains. Forgive them as they are indeed from a third world country. Global pariahs.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a law that cannot be enforced or choose not to enforce, is a useless law. they should reconsider allowing food and drinks on public transport.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need to tell the train driver via the comm. The MRT staff will come straight to the cabin at the next station. They are very efficient at these type of things.

But the notice on the intercom button also says "don't anyhow use the intercom, or else they will fine you."

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Baby pram spotted in the pic..

This one is a typical Global Pundek FT family from Shitdustan.. Comfirmed, chopped and stamped..

These are the Global Pariahs that the PAP bastards love to glorify as Foreign Talents..

In the future, the whole Ah neh families will be sitting at the floors of our trains having Thosai meal for dinner..

hi there

1. honest, if i were on the same train.
2. i shall stomp on the emergency button.
3. i am disgusted & "toolan" (i think i know what toolan is) of such gross act.
4. to bring the train to a complete stop!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh will always argue with you... Look at the 'No eating and drink' sign! Only a burger and a drink with a straw, it did not say I cannot eat my roti prata...

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the notice on the intercom button also says "don't anyhow use the intercom, or else they will fine you."

Its not anyhow ok, they are violating the law. I have seen some mats eating ground peanuts in the train and throwing tge shells on the floor. Next thing you know, 2 MRT staff boarded the train right in front of them and chased them out.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
"AUNTIE"????:eek:

What about all the able bodied NS men who are trained for two years to defend the country against foreign invaders??? :rolleyes: Where are they when they're needed most?

Small wonder your womenfolk refer to the guys as LOSERS and prefer to spread their legs for Ang Mohs instead.

After ROD from NS, maybe have to face the Ah Neh for job interview; these guys know better which side of the bread is buttered.

Cheers!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone should have just grabbed that pack of food and throw it outside the train.
If the ventilation is ok SMRT should allow food in train like they do in Japan. They should ban only chow toufu and keling smelly food.
Dogs should also be allowed in trains since they are much cleaner than kelings.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh...btw... we need to look for "My grandfather road" artist.
We need an imprint of "My grandfather's train" in SMRT trains.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't some sinkie just walk up and tell them that it isn't allowed?:rolleyes:

Are you guys really that spineless?:eek:

Taking pictures and uploading them to the Internet is more fun.

Helps raise the awareness regarding these bunch of shitskins.

If you're not mad, you're not paying attention.

And all you caste-mentality, cricket-loving curry skunks from Mumbai, Delhi, Pune... fuck you! :oIo::cool:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
They might be able to do it back home but it is an offense here. And rightly so. I'm all for someone to suck on a sweet or take a gulp of water for medication but what these people were doing is not acceptable, regardless of their race. If it was not clear to them, then it should have been, after the "aunty" spoke to them. If it was me, I would have reminded them of the rules. If they still insist on carrying on, I will tell them that I will report them to the train driver and DO IT via the intercom. I'm sure SMRT has their own protocol regarding handling issues like this. If we are supposed to report suspicious people and packages in a moving train, I suppose its thru the intercom right?

dakota116

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont understand why ppl are complainig the PRC are infesting sinkapore...
open ur bloody eyes ppl its the south asians and pinoys that are infesting our land!

jw5

Loyal
There was once I encountered an Indian FT family of 4 at the mrt station.
They were on the platform waiting for the train and spread out in such a way that they were blocking the way of anyone who
wanted to walk along the platform. The person literally had to walk beyond the yellow line to get past.
One father, one mother, a baby in a pram and a grandmother.

I told them that if the father carried the pram and the mother carried the baby in their arms, they would be able to get a
special voucher refund from the station control when they alighted.
They promptly did what I suggested and presumably went to the station control at their destination. :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didnt the stomper do this like in HK???

[video=youtube;wEComrx76uY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEComrx76uY[/video]