• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP to contest Punggol East SMC BE

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, WP was the first party to believe that any party should be allowed to contest anywhere. The rest including SDP tried to oppose this view, in the end lan lan still have to follow WP's route.

Correct. This should be the stance. Let's look forward to multi-cornered fights in ALL constituencies next GE.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I strongly believe it is all part of a show of brinkmanship to force LHL's hand.

Unlikely, bro. The other oppo parties won't have the inclination to help WP by forcing Pinky's hand and then courteously backing off at the opportune time. That level of cooperation does not exist.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
How can it be a "make belief" when the mistakes made are so glaring and fault lies with the WP MPs alone?

WP has already done that, asking those who have contested in PE and MK to get lost but I don't remember you make any noise.

Goh Meng Seng

I guess it's because these are make-beliefs or not exclusive shortcomings of WP that critics cannot find anything better to fault.

Which is why many are still not convinced that WP deserves less support than it currently has.

The blatant mistake I am seeing here is a party that has promoted opposition unity so much that it looks silly going back on its word.

On top of that they are asking the original party who contested there to get lost.

If WP had been caught doing that, I am sure you will pounce on it and wave this deed for the next 10 years.

In this case because it's not the WP, I am sure some can pretend not to notice it.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP has already done that, asking those who have contested in PE and MK to get lost but I don't remember you make any noise.

Goh Meng Seng

When WP wanted to contest MK and NSP similarly expressed interest, did WP say things along the lines that NSP should not contest? Did WP also ask SDA not to contest Punggol East?

Last edited:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can it be a "make belief" when the mistakes made are so glaring and fault lies with the WP MPs alone?

Goh Meng Seng

Come on GMS! be that knight in shining armour. give punggol sme voters a choice to elect you. go and participate in BE. :rolleyes:

Dont give WP chance ok. Come on! :rolleyes:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS,

We all know PAP is no good.

WP in your eyes worse than PAP.

NSP never the same after your left.

SPP not interested in BE.

RP/SDA/SDP are clowns.

That leaves us with just YOU, the most esteem and respected true blue opposition candidate. With you in parliament, you can act as both check and balance for PAP and WP. What are you waiting for? Please give punggol SME voters like me a chance to elect YOU.

GMS, come on. I am waiting for your answer.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As expected a rojak multi corner fight for Punggol..

Throw in Independent clowns like Zeng Guoyan and we'll see a colourful show fit for the circus..

Don't encourage GMS to chip in too. It will be the end of world and PAP will be happy counting all the free donations given by these individual party.

jw5

Loyal

Goh Meng Seng

Wah, your posts all very authentic.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not all those who encourage gms to contest donate money for his possible campaign? Don't talk only la