• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP to contest Punggol East SMC BE

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a mole lah.,,,,the funny thing is he and his wife are not even working,,,so tell me with 3 kids how to survive ah? oK his flat is fully paid off,,but u mean the kids no need to eat ah? his car no need to pay fuel, erp and road tax? or his books are selling so well that he has hidden riches? Ok heard his father in law is a rich man in taiwan,,but hey i am the rich man,,i will give the daughter and son in law for being cheo boh lan,,,,make me dulan man

Even more intriguing is the fact that I've seen the family go out to have meals. CSJ should reveal to S'pore's increasing numbers of unemployed how he is able to achieve that feat. They too would like a wonderful existence that appears to be generated by funds that come out of thin air. :biggrin:

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
So we're not going to see a face-off between WP and PAP anymore, now that other parties also want to have a piece of the pie?
If more parties are involved, will it come a scenario where everyone loses their deposits? That would be the best outcome for multi-cornered fights.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even more intriguing is the fact that I've seen the family go out to have meals. CSJ should reveal to S'pore's increasing numbers of unemployed how he is able to achieve that feat. They too would like a wonderful existence that appears to be generated by funds that come out of thin air. :biggrin:

Where have you seen the family? I thought he says he lives a simple life?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ should listen to this song and learn from it..but since he is a PAP mole,,i bet he has some hidden fortune stash away..PAP will not want to kill the best weapon they have against the oppos

[video=youtube;j0flMZoT_HA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0flMZoT_HA[/video]

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a mole lah.,,,,the funny thing is he and his wife are not even working,,,so tell me with 3 kids how to survive ah? oK his flat is fully paid off,,but u mean the kids no need to eat ah? his car no need to pay fuel, erp and road tax? or his books are selling so well that he has hidden riches? Ok heard his father in law is a rich man in taiwan,,but hey i am the rich man,,i will give the daughter and son in law for being cheo boh lan,,,,make me dulan man

this is a reasonable conjecture.

but i think you probably will not accept it if the police use reasonable conjecture, not hard evidences to charge you with a crime.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singkie Poodles can charge u with a crime with what ever evidence and any funny way they want. And to arrest anyone, they can always use ISA...no need proof and evidence can always be fabricated.

About CSJ, this reasonable conjecture is based on his interview, he himself say he and wife not working,,and wife not working cos she quit her research job due to some frivolous logic that its profit orientated and not academic orientated bullshit,,helllooooo, she was working for a profit orientated company hor,,,,

this is a reasonable conjecture.

but i think you probably will not accept it if the police use reasonable conjecture, not hard evidences to charge you with a crime.

Gigo88

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this may just be a ploy to lure PAPpies into thinking they can win in a multi-corner fight, and thereby hasten the call for by election.

Once BE announced, all opp candidates except WP then declared not contesting leaving a straight fight between WP and PAP.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We shouldn't go for personal attacks into someone's finances.

There are a lot of freelance work in the world that does not need someone to report 9 to 5. As an academic, CSJ will not find it too difficult to get such a lobang.

Writing skills have made millions for Agatha Christie, Stephen King, JK Rowling etc.

Last edited:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
We shouldn't go for personal attacks into someone's finances.

There are a lot of freelance work in the world that does not need someone to report 9 to 5. As an academic, CSJ will not find it too difficult to get such a lobang.

Writing skills have made millions for Agatha Christie, Stephen King, JK Rowling etc.

now you go pecah lobang, iras would hound him now! :smile:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me neither. Punggol is full of new shitzens and GLC employees with no balls.:rolleyes: They deserve the given ends when the end comes.

At the end of the day, its the votes of the Punggol residents that matters most..

Sad to say, I don't have any high hopes for our fellow Sporeans staying in that part of the country..

They'll let us down again during Polling day..