• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP to contest Punggol East SMC BE

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but Chee is leader mah...............as i've said years ago, Chee is PAP mole..............

we also know Reform Party is working for PAP..........

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As expected a rojak multi corner fight for Punggol..

Throw in Independent clowns like Zeng Guoyan and we'll see a colourful show fit for the circus..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ruling party must be laughing now... total dilution

boh pao lah..........voters are stupid but not so stupid............unless there's election fraud all along...........

from the last elections results..........voters will know WP has greatest chance of success..........so they'll vote mostly for WP..........unless there's election fraud.........

SDP and SDA may even get close to ZERO votes...........they know this too so why throw away deposit money ?..........unless their leaders working for PAP lor......

SDA should get less votes than last election............WP should get higher votes.........

most important PAP votes must go down..............even if PAP win as expected..........

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So much for Opposition Unity!!! Any wonder now why voters will vote in PaP??

there never was any opposition unity to speak off, can't wait to see the smug look erased from that pui chee's face now. Maybe i should go to the WP concert after all next sun

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
now we need GMS, Tan Jee Say, Benjamin Pwee, Acupuncturist Zeng, Nicole Seah annd we have PERFECT 10

wonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL - Independent candidate
Slipper Man - Independent candidate
Zeng - Independent candidate
TJS - Independent candidate

All the street lamp posts, trees, will be strewn with flyers, posters of so many faces.

Probably a 8-9 corner fight. Hahahahaha......huat ahhhhh

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded opposition supporting idiots keep talking about democracy but when opposition gives you true democracy by giving you more choices during election, they complain.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thought Ben Pwee joining the fray?

I will not brand Mr Ben as a clown even though he's an Independent candidate.. Found him to be a good and a sincere man when I had a brief chat with him when he was campaigning for the 2011 GE.. Too bad things didn't work out for him when he was with SPP..

But its the clowns like Zeng Guoyan that really pisses me off.. Each time there's an Election, he'll pop out of no where and declare his interest in running..

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been pointing out for ages that SDP is not a party that means what they say. Got infractions and also rebuttals challenging for evidence when they were years ago.

Good, now we have a very recent example for those lazy enough to do their research on SDP's past always state of flux.

I hope SDP supporters stop telling us that SDP is the best party or has the best candidate to contest. The concept of opposition unity was supposed to transcend above who is having the quality etc.

Also stop telling us SDP is the only party doing something for opposition unity. Sick of hearing that.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retarded opposition supporting idiots keep talking about democracy but when opposition gives you true democracy by giving you more choices during election, they complain.

I'm not against multicorner fights. Just against those who point to themselves as the most unity-loving opposition, then do otherwise.

That is ultimate hypocrisy to me.