• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP Home of the Faggots

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Terrified of the though of a gay PM. Bad enough as it is with schoolchildren attending pink dot events. I bet the little boys will think it is all right to put Mr Menon's cock in their mouths in the locked classroom from now on.................

Accepting gays and condoning abusive behaviour are two entirely different things.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gay News: Dr Wijeysingha of SDP is first openly gay politician here, sparks debat

Oh shit ! I am a wannabe-potential-prize winning-economist, timid gambler, closet paedophile ...... and a budding vegetarian :biggrin:
And a die-hard Nicole Seah fan. Any more hidden traits to boot? :p

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about gays or friends and families of gays who were previously not interested in politics or undecided or did not favour any party in particular?

Most gays are not with PAP as they are against the status quo and are part of the 40% who will vote any opposition candidate. Those who think 377A is no big deal as they can defy it behind closed doors will look at other aspects before voting. No difference with family and friends who are supportive or unhappy with their gay child/friend with or without the existence of VW.

What VW will lose is at least the 20% of Christians, Muslims or people who simply find a homosexuality abhorrent. If the groups make up 10% of voters, VW effectively loses 2% before the battle starts. He can gain back more than 2% if SDP's branding improves or things in Singapore get worse.

jw5

Loyal
Terrified of the thought of a gay PM. Bad enough as it is with schoolchildren attending pink dot events. I bet the little boys will think it is all right to put Mr Menon's cock in their mouths in the locked classroom from now on.................

What about Mr Yeo's?

jw5

Loyal
Most gays are not with PAP as they are against the status quo and are part of the 40% who will vote any opposition candidate. Those who think 377A is no big deal as they can defy it behind closed doors will look at other aspects before voting. No difference with family and friends who are supportive or unhappy with their gay child/friend with or without the existence of VW.

What VW will lose is at least the 20% of Christians, Muslims or people who simply find a homosexuality abhorrent. If the groups make up 10% of voters, VW effectively loses 2% before the battle starts. He can gain back more than 2% if SDP's branding improves or things in Singapore get worse.

Big challenge for him then.
You made the prediction that GMS will never make it to parliament.
What's your prediction for Vincent W?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gay News: Dr Wijeysingha of SDP is first openly gay politician here, sparks debat

I think not many people in the opposition camp can match that Tharman in a debate related to financial policy matters.
He is one of them that can cause Tharman to have cold sweat in his head.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a devout Christian, and I can categorically say that VW will not lose my vote just because he is gay. Both VW and the SDP (via CSJ) have said many times before that they, and the SDP, are NOT for the gay agenda. I do not judge VW because he is gay. I like him as a brother as I would like any other human being. In the final analysis, we are all sinners in different ways, and we all need God's forgiveness, gays or non-gays.

And to the thread starter, there are so many positive values that the SDP believe in, that are wholesome; courage to fight for fairness and justice, and compassion to the poor and underprivileged. These are values that are attractive to the Christians. So, in my opinions, the SDP is certainly NOT the home of the faggots. In any case, there are many other leaders/members in the SDP (who are NOT gays) besides VW. Just like one swallow does not make a whole summer, one VW does not make the whole SDP. Thanks.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

I think not many people in the opposition camp can match that Tharman in a debate related to financial policy matters.
He is one of them that can cause Tharman to have cold sweat in his head.

That's why it is recommended that men should have as much hair on their heads as possible, to prevent the cold sweat from dripping down. :biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's why it is recommended that men should have as much hair on their heads as possible, to prevent the cold sweat from dripping down. :biggrin:

During that "wayang debate" telecast, that Tharman has "given himself away" that he has met a formidable political opponent.

jw5

Loyal

During that "wayang debate" telecast, that Tharman has "given himself away" that he has met a formidable political opponent.

never bother listening, more interested on how much that head can reflect light....................... :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big challenge for him then.
You made the prediction that GMS will never make it to parliament.
What's your prediction for Vincent W?

A challenge but not big as 2% can be negligible.

VW is definitely more electable than GMS has he has not burnt his bridges and hence have more electoral options. He also did not leave traces to show that his focus is on the opposition and not the PAP.

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal

never bother listening, more interested on how much that head can reflect light....................... :biggrin:

Put your head in between his arse and u will see the light. :eek:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a devout Christian, and I can categorically say that VW will not lose my vote just because he is gay.

I did say the religious folks not voting for a gay person will be at least 20% but not 100%. You will be on one side but you alone will never be the majority.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lets do a track, which PAP MP aint married?

Marriage is not the magic antidote to gayness. If you watched Brokeback Mountain, you'd know.

In fact, many husbands suck dicks without their wife's knowing.

All hell breaks loose when their wife finds out.

[video=youtube;KUoq6dY1acE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUoq6dY1acE[/video]