• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDA’s Desmond Lim: Other opposition supporters have begun to pour cold water on me

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SDA’s Desmond Lim: Other opposition supporters have begun to pour cold water on m

Why even bother to pour cold water on him if he has no chance like they said?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SDA’s Desmond Lim: Other opposition supporters have begun to pour cold water on m

It had been reported, I think 2 years back, that he had passed on.

Thanks bro. Recall he was always in the company of his secretary. Ang Bee Lian?

Back to DL. I have my doubts if he wrote what was written on his own.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks bro. Recall he was always in the company of his secretary. Ang Bee Lian?

Back to DL. I have my doubts if he wrote what was written on his own.

I remember years ago that he said that his secretary was also part of his shadow Cabinet.
Those were the days when he provided grist for political jokes.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

DL has become the butt of all jokes in this thread, and to be honest his great defeat in the last erection shows he have no electoral appeal and also his proposals for the constituency is a joke. Of course his votes are low.

DL should have led the team in Punggol GRC, he could have been the anchor and at least wont lose deposit. The problem is also the SDA,,the Singh fellow was also a clown sprouting shit that make TSL look good,,I really hope all these 3rd rate oppos just get out and let WP take on PAP so at least we can have a 2 party system and get rid of PAP,,,after that,,,than we can modify our democracy and come out with a better system,,,

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkees want people with credibility,good brand name.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Desmond is naive if he thinks more people will pity him after writing this long essay..

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Desmond is naive if he thinks more people will pity him after writing this long essay..

My take is that he is testing the water for a possible come re-run or subtly offering himself to the highest bidder as a spoiler to spite WP.

If he does run, I strongly believe he will be funded by "hidden hands" with an opposition agenda:cool:

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

DL has become the butt of all jokes in this thread, and to be honest his great defeat in the last erection shows he have no electoral appeal and also his proposals for the constituency is a joke. Of course his votes are low.

DL should have led the team in Punggol GRC, he could have been the anchor and at least wont lose deposit. The problem is also the SDA,,the Singh fellow was also a clown sprouting shit that make TSL look good,,I really hope all these 3rd rate oppos just get out and let WP take on PAP so at least we can have a 2 party system and get rid of PAP,,,after that,,,than we can modify our democracy and come out with a better system,,,

This is sensible. However, because WP won a GRC last year everyone else thinks that too can defeat the PAP. The impatience by some other oppo parties who have no popular appeal could setback democratic gains in Spore. I guess that is what some in the other oppo parties, who merely have a personal agenda and vendetta, are aiming for.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My take is that he is testing the water for a possible come re-run or subtly offering himself to the highest bidder as a spoiler to spite WP.

If he does run, I strongly believe he will be funded by "hidden hands" with an opposition agenda:cool:

If thats the case, then, losing another 16K will not be a problem for him..

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody has doubted him, but if he kept losing his deposit than it is the voters who prefer someone else. We have his welfare at heart until he grew his party to be a formidable one or at least brave enough to face the media like Kenneth. In the mean time, we have not heard much from his camp and nobody knows who was inside there and what they did to serve the people.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody has doubted him, but if he kept losing his deposit than it is the voters who prefer someone else. We have his welfare at heart until he grew his party to be a formidable one or at least brave enough to face the media like Kenneth. In the mean time, we have not heard much from his camp and nobody knows who was inside there and what they did to serve the people.

RP and SDA are ramshackle outfits. What camp are you talking about?