• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

scrooballs/golden dragon/holmes son jailed for molesting man

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
power la drifter welcome back after the ass fucking you got for lying you were in japan i am sure you found some much needed allies and support. :biggrin:

PS it's not cool that you actually tricked a forummer who actually flew to japan to meet you and you didn't show up cos u were not even in japan.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
power la drifter welcome back after the ass fucking you got for lying you were in japan i am sure you found some much needed allies and support. :biggrin:

PS it's not cool that you actually tricked a forummer who actually flew to japan to meet you and you didn't show up cos u were not even in japan.

wahahaha ... got so stupid forummer like you in this forum to keep you company.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahahaha ... got so stupid forummer like you in this forum to keep you company.

WTF do you mean got so stupid forummer like me to keep me company?

GD even though your engrish is fucking lousy and being a cheena helicopter at least make a simple sentence clear.

Got you to keep me company logging in with 10 different nicks almost makes me happy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF do you mean got so stupid forummer like me to keep me company?

GD even though your engrish is fucking lousy and being a cheena helicopter at least make a simple sentence clear.

Got you to keep me company logging in with 10 different nicks almost makes me happy.

great post!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Which forummer went over japan and find me? And how do u know where is my location?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should thank me, you twit! i m helping you to ensure his ass is clean for you to lick, moron. last time you said got shit smell. now i clean for you and you kpkb. ungrateful bastard!

:biggrin: So u clean drifter's ass. Wah big ass bandit you are! didn't know you like to get ass fucked then clean ass.