• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal is a fraud - kick him out

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
What was LKY like during the filming? Did he put on a stern outlook? I'm sure some of the production team might be overawed by the occasion.. Its not like everyday where you could film LKY and family having a meal together..

Not really as they were just doing their job as usual with the 4 bodyguards standing by inside the house. What i heard was he loved his wife a lot, tendering to her every need. At that point, degree of her illness wasn't known publicly.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually much more mundane than that. I had just reached Paris and was bored out of my brains. Prior to boarding the flight had completed a lesson with Cruxx on how not to use words to which the meaning he does not know.

And at the boarding gate for Air France, I spotted a middle aged PRC lady that nearly gave me a heartache. The whole plane ang mo except she and me and she was seated across the aisle. She obviously was rich going by the bags that she carried and well travelled as she knew what to do on the flight but her dressing was massive wardrobe failure. Maroon knee high booths with maroon tight pants tucked in. White blouse with maroon vest lined with beige fur. I suspect that she tailored everything including the booths.

So it dawned on me like her, I might have the wrong impression or perception of myself while the whole world thinks that I am an idiot or real arsehole. And there was no interesting thread on the horizon. So the arsehole part looks about right.

It is OK Mr Scroobal. I am pretty sure that from the way you speak, the AF staff will know that the PRC is not your wifey. They are pretty sharp to sniff out the real thing, like cheese. They will know that you got better taste than marrying Chinx Femme FATALe.

Anyway, business class passengers usually don't bother. So you may be too sensitive. They were properly looking at the contrast between a cultivated man and an uncivilised asian .... Anyway, your body language would have tell them that you are not a couple.

Madam PRC is probably living in Happy-Chinese-mugging Paris, so it helps that she try to blend in with her strange choice of clothes.

But what are you doing in Paris? It is bit too cold at this time and the pickpocketers are desperate.

Life is too short. Stay happy and take things easy. No point suing each other in this forum. I avoid Singapore Cricket Club committee, Chinese Swimming Club committee, Chinese clan committees, charity work committee because too many busybodies who think they are too bloody important.

Mr Scroobal, you need to develop thick skin. Because we only live once and need to stay healthy at our age. Take care.

say Hi to Napolean Sarkosy for me, I give him AAA ratings. Complicated.

I missed the can-can girls.

Puzzle: How to make PRC people like cheese?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kitchen staff and serving staff all have to undergo health screening as well.
They have to submit their particulars to SPF for security clearance beforehand and searches on that day itself. The ex-CEO Lucas Chow tried to go into LHY house on filming day but was stop because he didn't submit his particular for clearance. As for food taster, not that I heard of.