• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal is a fraud - kick him out

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OMG, talk cock again.......... Here we go again.....

hi there

1. bro, fully agreed to the "ttss" thing.
2. just another witch hunt again or what.
3. aiyoh! get real man!
4. this is some forum where we kick some arses or being zapped at times.
5. let take things with a pint of salt leh!

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal is more interesting then 3/4 of those in here who are either Racist, talks nonsense, suicidal or perverted ah peks who are more knowleagable about Ktv, Massage parlors and knows more about Bangkok then Singapore.

Face it He gives more interesting insides about Singapore/Singapore politics and is much more reasonable, sensible and knowledgeable then almost 80% of those in here.

hi there

1. bro, come on!
2. there are good number of bros here doing just that too.
3. of course, there is also the mouther type!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually much more mundane than that. I had just reached Paris and was bored out of my brains. Prior to boarding the flight had completed a lesson with Cruxx on how not to use words to which the meaning he does not know.

And at the boarding gate for Air France, I spotted a middle aged PRC lady that nearly gave me a heartache. The whole plane ang mo except she and me and she was seated across the aisle. She obviously was rich going by the bags that she carried and well travelled as she knew what to do on the flight but her dressing was massive wardrobe failure. Maroon knee high booths with maroon tight pants tucked in. White blouse with maroon vest lined with beige fur. I suspect that she tailored everything including the booths.

It the stuff that you put on small toddlers. Everyone was staring and stunned beyond belief. When they began staring at me, I realised that they are mistaking as the hubby. Another heartache.

So it dawned on me like her, I might have the wrong impression or perception of myself while the whole world thinks that I am an idiot or real arsehole. And there was no interesting thread on the horizon. So the arsehole part looks about right.

the last time i was there, whole fucking Paris / Printemps / GLF filled with PRCs...its like Paris become another city of China.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man once went to the extent of choreographing a TV epsiode about his extended family having a catered Japanese meal hosted by his second son and daughter in-law as a result of what occurred in this forum. To me that is is highest accolade that can be paid to this forum. Naturally things became very hot and it took the efforts of a few, so there cannot be one.

I have some info because I know of people who worked on this project. The idea was initiated by that chef who knew LKY. He approached the production team on this matter and liaise with old man's secretary. LKY agreed but requested that the venue to be at his younger son's home instead of Oxley. Some pointers.

1. whether the chef really initiated the whole matter or was he acting on somebody else's behalf is anybody guess.
2. The meal was sponsor by some anonymous individuals likely to be LKY admirer.
3. Why LKY wanted to held the dinner at his younger son's place? Maybe to debunk his son divorce rumour?
4. Heard LHL initially wanted to attend but decided not to.
5. LKY demanded that no one is suppose to disturb him while he is having his meal and no footage of him bending down his head while taking his food be aired

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, thanks for sharing but I will tell you that this bigger than Ben Hur. The blurfuck from Amara has no clue how he was used and was beaming from ear as the show made him the centre piece but the intended subliminal message was to tell Singapore that swirling rumours about the couple was not true. This involves a child born out of wedlock, a resignation of a well regarded CEO from a Blue Chip GLC, an annual consultancy valued at $1m to be part-time in Singapore which had to be rescinded due to pressure from SGX and noted luminaries. Ask yourself this - why would a tyrant ever make a chef for Japanese cuisuine look good. The same son would fly to Perth each Friday, shop at Whitfield Shopping Centre supermarket, and actually wanted to migrate for good. Mother had to step in. He then started flying to Melbourne.
I have some info because I know of people who worked on this project. The idea was initiated by that chef who knew LKY. He approached the production team on this matter and liaise with old man's secretary. LKY agreed but requested that the venue to be at his younger son's home instead of Oxley. Some pointers.1. whether the chef really initiated the whole matter or was he acting on somebody else's behalf is anybody guess.2. The meal was sponsor by some anonymous individuals likely to be LKY admirer. 3. Why LKY wanted to held the dinner at his younger son's place? Maybe to debunk his son divorce rumour? 4. Heard LHL initially wanted to attend but decided not to.5. LKY demanded that no one is suppose to disturb him while he is having his meal and no footage of him bending down his head while taking his food be aired

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, thanks for sharing but I will tell you that this bigger than Ben Hur. The blurfuck from Amara has no clue how he was used and was beaming from ear as the show made him the centre piece but the intended subliminal message was to tell Singapore that swirling rumours about the couple was not true. This involves a child born out of wedlock, a resignation of a well regarded CEO from a Blue Chip GLC, an annual consultancy valued at $1m to be part-time in Singapore which had to be rescinded due to pressure from SGX and noted luminaries. Ask yourself this - why would a tyrant ever make a chef for Japanese cuisuine look good. The same son would fly to Perth each Friday, shop at Whitfield Shopping Centre supermarket, and actually wanted to migrate for good. Mother had to step in. He then started flying to Melbourne.

Scroobal, can you name the parties involved? Otherwise, it is very difficult for us to distinguish your posting from 'True' Sinkapore Ghost Stories.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The same son would fly to Perth each Friday, shop at Whitfield Shopping Centre supermarket, and actually wanted to migrate for good. Mother had to step in. He then started flying to Melbourne.

It all came to naught. When the matriarch passed, he was seen standing alone without his offical wife.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal, can you name the parties involved? Otherwise, it is very difficult for us to distinguish your posting from 'True' Sinkapore Ghost Stories.

You know the father? His 2 sons? Both sons are married. One is a sissy and married a man-lady much like yourself and the other son............ is what screw is talking about. I'll leave you to figure it out.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup it does look fishy. From my source in studio side, it appeared to everyone that the chef started all this. When I first heard of the chef's proposal, I had my doubt that LKY will agree to this. To my surprise the chef came back few days later with the news that LKY agreed at the first instance but wanted the venue to be held at his younger sons place (quite puzzling to me as I have yet to piece the jigsaws then). From proposal to production (with all security screening and briefing in between) took less than 1 month if i remember correctly. An amazingly fast feat by any production standard.

Who knows the secret sponsor is none other than LKY himself?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup it does look fishy. From my source in studio side, it appeared to everyone that the chef started all this. When I first heard of the chef's proposal, I had my doubt that LKY will agree to this. To my surprise the chef came back few days later with the news that LKY agreed at the first instance but wanted the venue to be held at his younger sons place (quite puzzling to me as I have yet to piece the jigsaws then). From proposal to production (with all security screening and briefing in between) took less than 1 month if i remember correctly. An amazingly fast feat by any production standard.

Who knows the secret sponsor is none other than LKY himself?

Were all production crew submitted to a body search and was the food tested by a food taster?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were all production crew submitted to a body search and was the food tested by a food taster?

They have to submit their particulars to SPF for security clearance beforehand and searches on that day itself. The ex-CEO Lucas Chow tried to go into LHY house on filming day but was stop because he didn't submit his particular for clearance. As for food taster, not that I heard of.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have to submit their particulars to SPF for security clearance beforehand and searches on that day itself. The ex-CEO Lucas Chow tried to go into LHY house on filming day but was stop because he didn't submit his particular for clearance. As for food taster, not that I heard of.

damn what a fucking hassle.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What was LKY like during the filming? Did he put on a stern outlook? I'm sure some of the production team might be overawed by the occasion.. Its not like everyday where you could film LKY and family having a meal together..