• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal is a fraud - kick him out

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
shit skin you have already openly admitted to blowing screwball. You're a faggot and a shit skin. Double negatives.

LOL, I always knew you were a funny person.:biggrin: , Im starting to like you for your funny replies.. At least your not being crude but just have the Personalities of a typical kopitiam sinkie. Best Friend 4ever!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hell no. Show me which post shows me sucking him? As for you i suppose you're a cock sucker since you openly admit it. Whom did you suck? Screw?

Unlike you, Scroobal and I are man enough to admit our depraved nature.

I tried to blow Goh Meng Seng before, in the general election 2011, in appreciation of his political contributions. But instead of reciprocating my goodwill with his milk of human kindness, he bitch-slapped me and almost called me a cheap whore. That was when I turned against him and wrote 3 lengthy satirical stories about his behaviour. From then on it was downhill. Till today I'm looking for ways to bite him.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
One guy, just one guy, can ruffle the feathers of so many, and get their goats..and we kick him out? No way!

I've got grand stand seat, and I gonna catch all the action here!

Who was it who says, "Never in the history of internet fora have so much goat been got by so many from so few."

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One guy, just one guy, can ruffle the feathers of so many, and get their goats..and we kick him out? No way!

I've got grand stand seat, and I gonna catch all the action here!

Who was it who says, "Never in the history of internet fora have so much goat been got by so many from so few."

Uh uh. Some folks here are gonna call u a cocksucker :-)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
God Meng Seng
TonychatTonychatter
Sideswipe
Cruxx
Jahrastarfar

I urge other Forummers to join this band of respectable, recognised and reliable individuals to join the fight and kick this cocky and overly confident chap out by listing your names below.

your arch nemesis ptader is missing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually much more mundane than that. I had just reached Paris and was bored out of my brains. Prior to boarding the flight had completed a lesson with Cruxx on how not to use words to which the meaning he does not know.

And at the boarding gate for Air France, I spotted a middle aged PRC lady that nearly gave me a heartache. The whole plane ang mo except she and me and she was seated across the aisle. She obviously was rich going by the bags that she carried and well travelled as she knew what to do on the flight but her dressing was massive wardrobe failure. Maroon knee high booths with maroon tight pants tucked in. White blouse with maroon vest lined with beige fur. I suspect that she tailored everything including the booths.

It the stuff that you put on small toddlers. Everyone was staring and stunned beyond belief. When they began staring at me, I realised that they are mistaking as the hubby. Another heartache.

So it dawned on me like her, I might have the wrong impression or perception of myself while the whole world thinks that I am an idiot or real arsehole. And there was no interesting thread on the horizon. So the arsehole part looks about right.

Didn't have a good breakfast this morning? :-) :-)

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slight correction, it's the arseholes that work for the smart tyrants that need to be addressed royally. Without them the smart ones can't do anything.
and he works 24 by 7 for the establishment. he's not pro-oppo per se, but more anti-leegime. once old man is out of the picture, he's back to his old self, pro-establishment, and you gullible ones will be rounded up.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who are you scroobal?
What makes you right?
That I am wrong and all

Do you never make mistakes?
Leave me alone will you
Please give me some breaks

Are you that much wiser?
Reminding me of my faults
Have you become my advisor?

People say you are disrespectful
More than that you are a fraud
Then they add that you are fearful

So who are you?
We are dying to find out
So we can bid you adieu

Will you then reply?
Answer my unanswerable question
Who am I?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm just a mean fella not wanting to stop a fight...so beats me why anybody would label me such. Just an apathetic bystander watching the sparks fly, and occasionally, adding salt and vinegar...

Haha...sometimes I put too in too much.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man once went to the extent of choreographing a TV epsiode about his extended family having a catered Japanese meal hosted by his second son and daughter in-law as a result of what occurred in this forum. To me that is is highest accolade that can be paid to this forum. Naturally things became very hot and it took the efforts of a few, so there cannot be one.
Who are you scroobal?What makes you right?That I am wrong and allDo you never make mistakes?Leave me alone will youPlease give me some breaksAre you that much wiser?Reminding me of my faultsHave you become my advisor?People say you are disrespectfulMore than that you are a fraudThen they add that you are fearfulSo who are you?We are dying to find outSo we can bid you adieuWill you then reply?Answer my unanswerable questionWho am I?:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike you, Scroobal and I are man enough to admit our depraved nature.

I tried to blow Goh Meng Seng before, in the general election 2011, in appreciation of his political contributions. But instead of reciprocating my goodwill with his milk of human kindness, he bitch-slapped me and almost called me a cheap whore. That was when I turned against him and wrote 3 lengthy satirical stories about his behaviour. From then on it was downhill. Till today I'm looking for ways to bite him.

Well unlike you I'm not a depraved homo you don't have any evidence of me sucking uP to anyone.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kick him out where? Fuck him la and screwballs to all of you...first time I hear such a thing on an internet forum. You guys sounds like a bunch of schoolgirls....wahaha..
Anyway can PM me if you really are a schoolgirl...