• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Schooling had goosebumps in Parliament!

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is getting so much attention from the rich and powerful people in the Parliament.

Don't scare this little boy lah.

Give him a break man. PAP Ministars.

Your enthusiasm is freaking him out.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps it's the 7th Month, and Ah Gong was there to congratulate him. That's why he's getting goosebumps.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has 2.5 years of labour camp ahead ...must not make himself a target.

Schooling should run road.

He united a nation FOC. Something our leaders failed to do in 51 yrs notwithstanding their obscene salary.

For that, he deserves to be exempted from NS. Honestly, what can one learn in NS? Waste time.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He united a nation FOC. Something our leaders failed to do in 51 yrs notwithstanding their obscene salary.

For that, he deserves to be exempted from NS. Honestly, what can one learn in NS? Waste time.

I agree. He should be exempted. At least, for him to train for next Olympics which is 4 years away.

Schooling is better off being an American. He will be set for life. Sinkapore offers him nothing. Even with his 'reward', his investment is still in deficit.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. He should be exempted. At least, for him to train for next Olympics which is 4 years away.

Schooling is better off being an American. He will be set for life. Sinkapore offers him nothing. Even with his 'reward', his investment is still in deficit.

If Collin and May didn't have the $ to invest in their son, unlikely Joe would have won in Rio.
Govt did nothing in Joe's road to success, objectively speaking. And yet they funded fake Singaporeans. WTF!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He united a nation FOC.
For that, he deserves to be exempted from NS.

I agree. Winning an Olympic gold medal, setting an Olympic record whilst defeating arguably the greatest Olympian of all time deserves special recognition.
Schooling is a unique talent who Singapore needs probably more than he needs Singapore.

Why are they still insisting that he serves his NS?
Right now, the power is in his hands.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Collin and May didn't have the $ to invest in their son, unlikely Joe would have won in Rio.
Govt did nothing in Joe's road to success, objectively speaking. And yet they funded fake Singaporeans. WTF!

If he stays in the U.S. he'll have the opportunity to train and compete with the best American swimmers - the future Phelps, Lochtes and Ledeckys.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
21exms6.png

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay away from Singapore.

If you want to be successful!

...or else, you know who....with green/red eyes will come in to make you their dog...if not, make sure you do not succeed...just look at our local SMEs, sim mh, medical station inventor...even con heee.......none allowed to succeed and make their big $$$$ in Singapore....so sad

Last edited:

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe that ns is non negotiable* - if there is exemption, then there would be double reward (1 million bucks).

*even tho i dun like it