• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF fight fire but no water from hose reel.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MacPherson is also part of Marine Parade.
They are now saying that there will be smaller GRCs and more SMCs.
GRCs have become a Damocles sword for the PAP - and no more the golden
parachute for blue-eyed boys with dollar signs in their eyes.

The very concept of a GRC is reprehensible, but I'm preaching to the choir here.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN. Still no response either from the managing agent?
Or worse, MPs?
And what is all this bs talk about being upfront, responsible and working for us?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN. Still no response either from the managing agent?
Or worse, MPs?
And what is all this bs talk about being upfront, responsible and working for us?
Sinkies are a bunch of deluded folks. PAP knew that for decades, and felt using deluded words matches Sinkies traits very well.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who ever thought fire fighting is easy job? Fire fighters have my highest respect!

ps: you may want to read the article and read my question in the opening post a second time.
KNN in reality the 1st commando battalion is easier than scdf fireman KNN ndp goh should be the m&d KNN

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MacPherson is also part of Marine Parade.
They are now saying that there will be smaller GRCs and more SMCs.
GRCs have become a Damocles sword for the PAP - and no more the golden
parachute for blue-eyed boys with dollar signs in their eyes.

its their Golden ratio, 1.618

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best lah! wayang till the extreme. got hose no water, got extinguisher no powder. lol.

quite surprised WP didn't jump on this opportunity to scrutinize the PAP MPs in charge of JCTC.