• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF fight fire but no water from hose reel.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK wat. Oppie don't oppose for sake of opposing. WP is OK with the state of affairs. All the opinions and suggestions from straight time come from observers and academia. Dun say bias. If they have anything to say, yahoo news and all the alternative news agencies would have picked it up correct a not? :cool:

I am wary of some of the so-called 'alternative' news outlets, I genuinely believe the PAP (MICA) is behind the scenes pulling the strings. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK wat. Oppie don't oppose for sake of opposing. WP is OK with the state of affairs. All the opinions and suggestions from straight time come from observers and academia. Dun say bias. If they have anything to say, yahoo news and all the alternative news agencies would have picked it up correct a not? :cool:

I didn't say bias, I am, stating the obvious. SCDF fined us $500 for that 'blockage', ok , our mistake, ok, the rules say so. If it was owned by...most likely we will get a letter from SCDF, informing is of the rule & a warning; not get a summon on the spot.

There is only one oppositions in parliament, unless WP has a leader like Donald Trump, with the money, power & everything else, they will only once in a while whimper. Anyway, you vote for oppositions, you still get PAP ruling over your heads. You vote or don't vote, you still get the PAP. PAP is the BEST, they are your Past, PRESENT AND FUTURE, for stinkerporeans ensure this longevity, whether it is 1959, 2019, 2029 or when man in still alive , In the year 2525. You still get the PAP, they are the best.,

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their collective silence is deafening.
The ST did not try to reach out to them?
How long has there been water rationing in the GRC?
Do we need to check all water tanks in all GRCs?
Or ownself check ownself?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was a honest mistake. How many dry hoses are there across the island? Anyway we already know, they are Eunuchs, nothing comes out of their 'hoses'...ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My childhood ambition was to be a one eyed pirate, where I can rob ships and take their possessions and women. I am serious :smile:

The 'pirated' these days wear white, rotund, well fed & swagger. On robbing ships, women & possessions that is subjective, but we know, many will surrender all,

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please. Check every one cost tax payer money. Oppies like u want to raid our reserves? Random sampling is fine. Lifts also. :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please. Check every one cost tax payer money. Oppies like u want to raid our reserves? Random sampling is fine. Lifts also. :cool:

MONEY or safety? you mean, you would wait till the entire block burn to death then spent money testing the dry riser? The SCDF didn't waste time & money & tested every hose in the building I once managed. What is your drift?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
MONEY or safety? you mean, you would wait till the entire block burn to death then spent money testing the dry riser? The SCDF didn't waste time & money & tested every hose in the building I once managed. What is your drift?
So this time no water is never test or never check? Or just pay a fine if caught? Aiyo like that anyone can run a town council lah am I rite? :thumbsdown:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this time no water is never test or never check? Or just pay a fine if caught? Aiyo like that anyone can run a town council lah am I rite? :thumbsdown:

That, no one can argue, yes, not everyone can run a TC, you & me included. But, the PAP & Co., had been honking like a flock of geese over the so many years, that they are better, betterest..in what they do, that include the TC. They are the only chosen one that is up to the job. Come off it, with all these, what do you expect them to fail like this? No water in the dry riser hose?

We already know PAP is the BEST...excuses is not a acceptable. If this was Sylvia 'territory', hell will break loose. That is why, PAP is the best, accept the fact, no excuses.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still busy passing motion from last week's parliamentary session.

Ah Heng pass motion.... :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

511.png

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
zero comment from Jurong milluonaire GRC team members.

if it were in Hougang.. the PAP ,media launch a full Blitzkrieg.

PAP is running this island to the ground.