• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SCDF fight fire but no water from hose reel.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho kua bo ho jiak. when shit hits the fan none of these "safety" and emergency systems actually work, especially "bomb" closets in hdb bto flats. it will bomb as a bomb closet.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You should hear about the high rise rescue of residents. And some chinks here think fire man easy job! :rolleyes:

Who ever thought fire fighting is easy job? Fire fighters have my highest respect!

ps: you may want to read the article and read my question in the opening post a second time.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Who ever thought fire fighting is easy job? Fire fighters have my highest respect!

ps: you may want to read the article and read my question in the opening post a second time.
Was it your childhood ambition to be one?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SCDF is an expert when it comes to handling water hoses, so this is a surprise.

player.jpg

320x240.2.jpg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...lementi-town-council-after-officers-unable-to

SCDF issues warning to Jurong-Clementi Town Council after officers unable to use hose reels during fire

Fumble Heng remind Singaporeans that WP remained silent and did not do the decent thing to recuse politicians who are found liable for lapses in their duties as town councillors in a civil suit.

nbcb, Jurong GRC MPs were also found liable for lapses in their duties as town councillors also what

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only warning?. If this was Opposition TC, they will be fined, then go to court & get the maximum penalty under the law. "ga gi lang' slap wrist only, so obvious. I managed a building once, a small wooden wardrobe to be disposed was not clear out from the staircase. We asked for second chance, SCDF fined us $500. See the difference..PAP is the BEST.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never sue the MPs in court for breach of duty?

They just do this dance & that is. Oppo wards no water from the hose, it will be on front page, 3rd page & almost every page of The Shit Times. You will be so infected, you need antibiotics!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
all other constituencies are at risk as well. better email your MP to have them check,recheck the fire fighting apparatus, equipment etc

9MApYgD.jpg

Jurong folks taken for a ride by the town council management, like the SMRT flooding debacle, Town council "paid" for inspection from reputable company or "south pacific of hull safety company"?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to the GRC madness, even Clementi could be considered part of Jurong. :roflmao:

I'm sure you can think of similar examples elsewhere.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is just one of those things which happen to competent town councils which is not involved in monkey business.
Let's move on ;-)

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only warning?. If this was Opposition TC, they will be fined, then go to court & get the maximum penalty under the law. "ga gi lang' slap wrist only, so obvious. I managed a building once, a small wooden wardrobe to be disposed was not clear out from the staircase. We asked for second chance, SCDF fined us $500. See the difference..PAP is the BEST.
OK wat. Oppie don't oppose for sake of opposing. WP is OK with the state of affairs. All the opinions and suggestions from straight time come from observers and academia. Dun say bias. If they have anything to say, yahoo news and all the alternative news agencies would have picked it up correct a not? :cool: