• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF Award 2011

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite my criticism of the award thingy, would like to give one of my own to the village idiot:

The Biggest Drubbing Award: For being the only non-troll in forum history to be flagellated by an arsenal of forummers every time he speaks and for getting more drubbing than trolls despite using his real identity.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Despite my criticism of the award thingy, would like to give one of my own to the village idiot:

The Biggest Drubbing Award: For being the only non-troll in forum history to be flagellated by an arsenal of forummers every time he speaks and for getting more drubbing than trolls despite using his real identity.

This one deserve a medal and shield.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
my votes are secret... :biggrin:

the most knowledgeable award: scroobal
the most out of point award: uncleyap

Pray tell, how knowledgeable screwball is? He makes a series of unsubstantiated, unfounded claims from the "grapevine" and that makes him knowledgeable? You do know what "knowledge" is, don't you? :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pray tell, how knowledgeable screwball is? He makes a series of unsubstantiated, unfounded claims from the "grapevine" and that makes him knowledgeable? You do know what "knowledge" is, don't you? :biggrin:

He don't even dare to respond after making allegations of the Minister of Home Affairs. Scroobal is good for one thing - Backstab, run away and giggle. Repeat.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
An example of screwball's "knowledge" :biggrin:

Khaw is not running at the next GE.

KNN no reservations at all. Just shoot "Khaw is not running" unequivocally as though it's the gospel truth. Once again, the idiots here, effusive in their praise of screwball the rumour monger, lends credence to my claim that Sinkies, be it the 60% or anti-PAP samsters, are as dumb as I perceive them to be. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bros out there!
2. anyone game enough to vie for or name who should be conferred the ultimate "best forummer" award?
3. apart from the list of awards & recipients in this thread!
4. this could be fun.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bros out there!
2. anyone game enough to vie for or name who should be conferred the ultimate "best forummer" award?
3. apart from the list of awards & recipients in this thread!
4. this could be fun.

Overall best forummer is a tough choice to make. For me, I can only narrow down to Forvendet, Perspective, Ramseth and Scroobal, in alphabetical order not in order of rank. I think they're the ones providing this forum with the bulk of serious informative contents that I enjoy reading.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Overall best forummer is a tough choice to make. For me, I can only narrow down to Forvendet, Perspective, Ramseth and Scroobal, in alphabetical order not in order of rank. I think they're the ones providing this forum with the bulk of serious informative contents that I enjoy reading.

hi there

1. ms irene, have you also read articles and contributions from cooleo?
2. equally lethal and power mah!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's that time of the year again when we honour ze best in this forum. :wink:

Feel free to add

Most Harmonious Thread Award goes to Clone. You're the MAN Clone for starting this thread bringing forumers regardless of language, race, religion or no-religion, have job or jobless, gays, les , bi or normal together as a SBF family, no fighting no quarreling just like fucking Woodstock festival. You're the man mate. This thread made me teary this morning when I first come in after two bottles of Singha at Maxwell.

Yamseng

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

A toast to you too, Joe!

TYPleAtEeaITbLKqseWQnUuAj.jpg

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks. I'm flattered to be ranked alongside such illustrious luminaries. I'm certainly very far off from being the best forummer. You're new here. If you have the time, look at their number of posts and points and look through their contents. I certainly don't deserve to be ranked alongside them, but thanks anyway.