• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sbc 怀旧片 绝代双雄

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7VxcJSw72M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X7VxcJSw72M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

current showing 2-4 am, every Monday and Tuesday.

thought this is a good production and the songs are simply terrific.

The show told the rise of Zhao Kuangyin, 趙匡胤, a general in Later Zhou dynasty, who rebelled against his emperor and founded Song Dynasty, become Emperor Taizu 太祖 and eventually reunifed China, ending Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, Zhao Kuangyin had his own retribution when his own brother chopped him up and took over the throne for himself. Zhao Guangyi, if I am not wrong. Anyway, the Zhaos all shameless one.

There was a scene, to this day I dunno whether real or dramatised, in another chinese production about Zhao Guangyi where he raped the consort of a fallen king while being held by his soldiers. Macham like a theatre show where the actors on top were held by other actors below. damn strange.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah, Zhao Kuangyin had his own retribution when his own brother chopped him up and took over the throne for himself. Zhao Guangyi, if I am not wrong. Anyway, the Zhaos all shameless one.

For Emperor Taizu, almost his entire reign, it was known and accepted that his brother would succeed him. Did Zhao Guangyi really killed his brother? I think no.

The Song Dynasty is the second longest dynasty in Chinese Imperial History.

Han - 427 years
Song - 319 years
Tang - 289 years
Ming - 276 years
Qing - 267 years