• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was chatting with ckmpd @ Indians Got Hammered by Singaporeans

After about 20+ messages later, you budged in with your usual repetitive
rant about that Scroobal chap. I was very cheesed off because the conversation was gaining momentum and you interrupted it.

I fucked you and warned you not to destroy that thread with your same old stale diatribe. Instead of heeding my advice you retaliated resulting in a fierce exchange of vulgarities. By now someone in the control room noticed the flare-up, pulled you out swiftly because of your unreasonable attitude and gate-crashing. At the same time all some of the messages in question were removed.

Is that not a good reason enough to pull you out?

Don't bother arguing with that chap.

jw5 used to disrupt thread after thread after thread until he got warned off by Leongsam. Now, it is Jah Rastafar doing the dirty work for him. When people are discussing something, the rudest thing you can do is to cut in with your usual, worn out, stale diatribe about a feud that has lasted for over 3 years now.

Put that chap on ignore and send a PM to Leongsam if he continues to soil the forum. People here can read English quite well. They know who started the nonsense. Only forummers like Froggy will say this is double standards.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

jw5 used to disrupt thread after thread after thread until he got warned off by Leongsam. Now, it is Jah Rastafar doing the dirty work for him. When people are discussing something, the rudest thing you can do is to cut in with your usual, worn out, stale diatribe about a feud that has lasted for over 3 years now.

Put that chap on ignore and send a PM to Leongsam if he continues to soil the forum. People here can read English quite well. They know who started the nonsense. Only forummers like Froggy will say this is double standards.

great advice and observation skills.

once awhile, i opine it is ok to tickle these gay boys. they shiok when tickled, we shiok too. win-win. just don't engage them or explain things to them. unless, you can feed 5000 with 5 loaves of bread and after feeding this 5000, you have 10 loaves left.

hawkeye OO7

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was chatting with ckmpd @ Indians Got Hammered by Singaporeans

After about 20+ messages later, you budged in with your usual repetitive
rant about that Scroobal chap. I was very cheesed off because the conversation was gaining momentum and you interrupted it.

I fucked you and warned you not to destroy that thread with your same old stale diatribe. Instead of heeding my advice you retaliated resulting in a fierce exchange of vulgarities. By now someone in the control room noticed the flare-up, pulled you out swiftly because of your unreasonable attitude and gate-crashing. At the same time all some of the messages in question were removed.

Is that not a good reason enough to pull you out?

Now listen carefully, if you are not satisfied, tell what do you want motherfucker?

Go fuck yourself asshole there is the ignore button and anyway gd and clones have been disrupting threads talking about me but you won't say anything when they post cos you have double standards but won't admit it. Lastly go fuck yourself and your mother.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

once awhile, i opine it is ok to tickle these gay boys. they shiok when tickled, we shiok too. win-win. just don't engage them or explain things to them. unless, you can feed 5000 with 5 loaves of bread and after feeding this 5000, you have 10 loaves left.

hawkeye OO7
scrooballs the snake trying to give excuses as to why it can disrupt threads in reality probably has a supermod account to unfairly ban other members

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hawkeye OO7

Hawkeye1819,

When tickling the gay boys, wash finger afterwards. You never know if they shit got wipe backside or which backside they put their dingdong in.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go fuck yourself asshole there is the ignore button and anyway gd and clones have been disrupting threads talking about me but you won't say anything when they post cos you have double standards but won't admit it. Lastly go fuck yourself and your mother.

you are emulating your spouse-to-be. is there a need to bring in someone's mother?

learn to be cool. if cant, then just act cool. when mothers are brought in, it only goes to show you are a loser. like i said to you earlier, not happy here then go elsewhere. i m sure forum owners would love to have you over their end. how? free transfer? points can be transfered too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hawkeye1819,

When tickling the gay boys, wash finger afterwards. You never know if they shit got wipe backside or which backside they put their dingdong in.

me very intelligent. i am au fait with what these gay boys engaged in. being a trained doctor, i use gloves to tickle them.

dr brian yeo
brother of OMS mark yeo

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seriously I am not interested in their feuds or jealousy neither am I bothered by the standards of the officials here.
What’s important here is participants must have the ability to recognize the importance of certain threads before gate crashing it with irrelevance.
To me Foreign Indians taking control over a small piece of land is a dangerous precedent and that’s a important thread so to speak.

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why does Jah_rastafar_I need saving? Why is the TS banned? And where are the rest of my KNNB gang? :confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are emulating your spouse-to-be. is there a need to bring in someone's mother?

learn to be cool. if cant, then just act cool. when mothers are brought in, it only goes to show you are a loser. like i said to you earlier, not happy here then go elsewhere. i m sure forum owners would love to have you over their end. how? free transfer? points can be transfered too.

He posted motherfucker to me so he brought in mother first. Scrooballs don't try and use logic here when you are totally illogical just act like your pappy masters and pretend to be upright. Snake.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck your mother cheeby we are not talking about ignore button or GD.
You were asking why you were banned and not me.
I am telling you it is because of your attitude and your gate crashing in an important thread that prompted the necessary actions by whoever they are up there.

Fuck your mother cheeby!

Let’s cut this shit…you have the gut to try me outside?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poor chap has been jailed by Moderator for more than 24 hours. Let turn this thread into a petition to appeal the Moderator to release him so that he can post as usual. Let show the Moderator the volume of golden hearts coming forwards in solidarity to bring back Jah_rastafar_I. Simple make a post, one liner half liner also can. :smile:

To check on his latest status, click here http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?1572-Jah_rastafar_I

Ha-ha banned lucky for scrooballs he has tons of clones but just whack the correct one and the rest will descend on you like rabid dogs

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He posted motherfucker to me so he brought in mother first. Scrooballs don't try and use logic here when you are totally illogical just act like your pappy masters and pretend to be upright. Snake.

what type? cobra? just jaga your backside coz cobra may just smell your shit and take cover inside your ka chng.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your mother cheeby we are not talking about ignore button or GD.
You were asking why you were banned and not me.
I am telling you it is because of your attitude and your gate crashing in an important thread that prompted the necessary actions by whoever they are up there.

Fuck your mother cheeby!

Let’s cut this shit…you have the gut to try me outside?

Fuck your mother cheebye La low down bastard. Spawn from her ass. Are you a mod or the admin? So how the fuck you know what they are thinking? Gate crashing? Idiot anyone can contribute and I posted my 2 cents and brought in scrooballs who is famous for being a shit skin lover yet you were so hurt when I brought that up. Here's a hint try fuck your dad after your mum if you even know who he is (now waiting for double standard fucks who totally ignore this cunt bringing in mothers and telling me not to do it)

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your mother cheebye La low down bastard. Spawn from her ass. Are you a mod or the admin? So how the fuck you know what they are thinking? Gate crashing? Idiot anyone can contribute and I posted my 2 cents and brought in scrooballs who is famous for being a shit skin lover yet you were so hurt when I brought that up. Here's a hint try fuck your dad after your mum if you even know who he is (now waiting for double standard fucks who totally ignore this cunt bringing in mothers and telling me not to do it)

Your mother cheeby why talk so much? Want to try me outside?