• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor chap has been jailed by Moderator for more than 24 hours. Let turn this thread into a petition to appeal the Moderator to release him so that he can post as usual. Let show the Moderator the volume of golden hearts coming forwards in solidarity to bring back Jah_rastafar_I. Simple make a post, one liner half liner also can. :smile:

To check on his latest status, click here http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?1572-Jah_rastafar_I

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck would you suggest something so dumb unless you wish to be renamed as Dumbfux Dulux? Things have started to improve already with the Chigger's removal....im lovin it.

Just need the gay albino cunt to "fuck back to flowerpod" and all will be fine and dandy.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck would you suggest something so dumb? Things have started to improve already with the Chigger's removal.

Let forgive and move on. After 24 hours in lockup, see he will turn into a well behave chinese dog master. :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let forgive and move on. After 24 hours in lockup, see he will turn into a well behave chinese dog master. :biggrin:

I doubt it....the lonely tool is sitting in his hdb bunker eating mummys pasta and searching for guess- the -race news stories. If reinstated he will post them all at once.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it....the lonely tool is sitting in his hdb bunker eating mummys pasta and searching for guess- the -race news stories. If reinstated he will post them all at once.

In that case, he proved to be unsavable doggie so the moderator can throw him back to jail again without any mercy. I promise the forum I won't start another thread to save the hopeless JRT!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As a moderator I cannot ban anyone, only approve or unapproved posts or delete, edit, merge posts. So please don't get moderators involve when someone is banned.

Double standard? As a moderator and long time member I have observed recently that there is indeed double standard being practiced here however I'm just a moderator there rest is up to the prerogative of the owner Leongsam. I do wish to express my disappointment, unhappiness and disagreement on such double standard and think it is detrimental to this website. Still its up to the owner who see fit. As the ultimate saying goes, not happy don't post for, food for thought. Its high time to seriously consider this.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a moderator I cannot ban anyone, only approve or unapproved posts or delete, edit, merge posts. So please don't get moderators involve when someone is banned.

Double standard? As a moderator and long time member I have observed recently that there is indeed double standard being practiced here however I'm just a moderator there rest is up to the prerogative of the owner Leongsam. I do wish to express my disappointment, unhappiness and disagreement on such double standard and think it is detrimental to this website. Still its up to the owner who see fit. As the ultimate saying goes, not happy don't post for, food for thought. Its high time to seriously consider this.

I like your style….very Republican….kinda like "the best government is one that does not govern".

Good job Sir Froggy.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, fucking double standards. What to do? This is probably the only 'safe' forum for sinkies to speak and hear all the wrong things.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Die Liao! I've warned you guys. Thailand thread photo bucket pics will be packed off. Tantrums tantrums....lol...lol