• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarah Palin and Singapore

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarah Palin and McCain's fengshui clashes. Their face contours do not complement each other. Sure lose to Obama. Mark my words.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sarah Palin and McCain's fengshui clashes. Their face contours do not complement each other. Sure lose to Obama. Mark my words.

opposites attract? :biggrin:
my view is that its a good move by mccaine as the americans view him as old and slow and he has somewhat neutralised it with palin who protrays a young and energetic figure
i m not looking forward to having a black man in charge of the most powerful country in the world

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
my view is that its a good move by mccaine as the americans view him as old and slow and he has somewhat neutralised it with palin who protrays a young and energetic figure
i m not looking forward to having a black man in charge of the most powerful country in the world

She also reflects the struggles of small america. A good counterpoint to Obama who many view as representing higher middle class america.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, she is too good looking for that job. :smile:

She's impressive. She's got both looks and brains, and a pretty solid track record of governership in Alaska as well. McCain can now rise from the ashes because of Sarah Palin.

A Sarah Palin here will put the likes of Lim Bee Wah and other cannot-remember-their-name PAP MPs into the garbage house.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still, bad fengshui lah, brother !!

A

Alu862

I heard that in Alaska, college students score A in Geography for knowing where California and New York is. Singapore is in the PhD syllabus.

America--land of the free (and stupid) home of the brave (can shoot polar bears)