• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats lucky for you bro, me bo tai bo chi kena zap 3 times in 1 min :biggrin:

Now 5 times liao:biggrin:

Whoever you are I know you are trying to show me your power:biggrin:

I suspect it's the usual SDP-bashers like eErotica69 & his clones. Never mind, I up your points.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect it's the usual SDP-bashers like eErotica69 & his clones. Never mind, I up your points.

Bro thanks for the points, but I need to be frank..........eErotica69 upzs me few days ago........:biggrin:

the other thing is not 5 times kena zap its 8 times liao :biggrin:

Nazgul

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All will get zap here including that loser porlumpar chump eErotica69. You can use clones to up yourselves now. And those who TCSS in the crime folder to increase post count will get it from me. I take my own sweet time to zap so wait patiently ok. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I dun think InfP is for sale anymore. Boss has removed it. Maybe too many nuclear bomb type around...hehehehe:biggrin:

I haven't removed it. The notice is not visible once you have made the purchase. However, those who have not yet donated can still view the notice.