• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should, because at the moment, you sound like a whiny bitch with a ridiculous nickname who is too afraid to even post with your original annonymous nickname. :rolleyes:

Which is why i have never objected to anyone giving that chap tons of infractions. Some nicks are just a waste of bandwidth.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it funny? We have strange creatures in SBF. Flaky posts. When Challenged by Sam, you will run away like a dog with the tail between the legs.

Kopiuncle, my advise to you is to just ignore taunts and post constructive comments, the more you try to reason out every taunt, IT'S VERY YOU :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle, my advise to you is to just ignore taunts and post constructive comments, the more you try to reason out every taunt, IT'S VERY YOU :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Advice, not advise.

Advise is a verb and Advice is a noun.

Check leongsam's signature for dictionary.

jw5

Loyal
Advice, not advise.

Advise is a verb and Advice is a noun.

Check leongsam's signature for dictionary.

You are another whiny bitch with numerous clone trolls, so it's only appropriate that you join in the discussion.

Park your Happy Camper beside the LonelyTree and tonite you can all celebrate jubilee1919. If you get a HardAttack, call for the SecurityGuard. :rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are another whiny bitch with numerous clone trolls, so it's only appropriate that you join in the discussion.

Park your Happy Camper beside the LonelyTree and tonite you can all celebrate jubilee1919. If you get a HardAttack, call for the SecurityGuard. :rolleyes:

you are always very good
the great master of hunting clones
your poetic talent is wonderful
but don't let your high intellect
become your stumbling stool.....

jw5

Loyal
you are always very good
the great master of hunting clones
your poetic talent is wonderful
but don't let your high intellect
become your stumbling stool.....

And here comes the mother of all bitches............................. :rolleyes:

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're paranoid pal. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Alamak the King
You got me wrong here
I am not Goondu dear
Kopi is here to clear
So much about Kopi when I was away
My ears ache everyday
My head spin and sway....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And here comes the mother of all bitches............................. :rolleyes:

here comes the great talent
with his enormous hunting skill
the father of all forum poets
the servant of his enormous pride
that becomes his archilles' heel.....

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I haven't removed it. The notice is not visible once you have made the purchase. However, those who have not yet donated can still view the notice.

Good. Every additional donation i make is a tumor to my enemies. These clowns took up so many premium memberships accounts themselves while using other clones to condemn donations so i will dedicate my Man Yoo winnings yesterday with a donation soon. Hahahaha