• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samsters abusing their power!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the master of the universe suddenly appears
after a great feast of the poor hapless peasants
he always carries a smiling spear
killing one by one to avoid injury to his rear....

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why u use archilles speech with Goondu and reply with kopiuncle har? :confused:
A coward hiding in the closet armed with shield will never grow in intellect and will always have a frog in a well mentality couple with infinite daft juices replacing his valuable brain cells which continues to die through non use.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A coward hiding in the closet armed with shield will never grow in intellect and will always have a frog in a well mentality couple with infinite daft juices replacing his valuable brain cells which continues to die through non use.
Cheem.... can you explain it in a simplier way? :confused:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goondusami and Kopi uncle so gum key, protecting each other from abuses, but why never talk to each other 1? weird... :confused:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goondusami and Kopi uncle so gum key, protecting each other from abuses, but why never talk to each other 1? weird... :confused:

again another daft speculation ... when will they ever learn???
perhaps never as genes cannot be altered with plastic surgery.
no wonder Sam dislike your daftness and call you a Twit...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why u use archilles speech with Goondu and reply with kopiuncle har? :confused:

Alamak today you are filled with wonderful humour. I think you will strike 4D. You are in a very good mood.So go to SP and buy whatever number that comes to your mind. Surely tiok one!

But please don't buy Goodu=Kopi combination. Semua salah lah:smile:

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak today you are filled with wonderful humour. I think you will strike 4D. You are in a very good mood.So go to SP and buy whatever number that comes to your mind. Surely tiok one!

But please don't buy Goodu=Kopi combination. Semua salah lah:smile:
I wish what you said were true in earlier posts where you PRESS THE IGNORE button and even encourages others to do so!

AN imbecile like you is a total and absolute disgrace to your parents who had wasted time in copulating and producing a daft swine like you. I am sure they would have preferred mastubation with hindsight than to produce a hopelessly infinite retard like you.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish what you said were true in earlier posts where you PRESS THE IGNORE button and even encourages others to do so!

AN imbecile like you is a total and absolute disgrace to your parents who had wasted time in copulating and producing a daft swine like you. I am sure they would have preferred mastubation with hindsight than to produce a hopelessly infinite retard like you.
Wah, you 2 finally talk to each other *clap* *clap* *clap*

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

one is running firefox, another running safari, third one using another clone is running internet explorer. all on one screen. hard to talk to each other.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

at long last, god willing, the RETARD has spoken...hallelujah!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one is running firefox, another running safari, third one using another clone is running internet explorer. all on one screen. hard to talk to each other.

you mean you are doing it yourself? well done!!! <clap clap clap>....might as well have three computers with three accounts like the chief of IB ...hahhahaaa....good post! i up you..:smile:...very smart fella!