• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samantha says HDB heartlanders have no culture

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you can be as vulgar as you want as long as u direct the vulgarities to oppo parties and chinese people (samleong favorite to bash). patrickv was banned not becos he is vulgar. he is banned becos he is vulgar to samleong. see the difference.

keep complaining about this forum no good and watever but you still here to stick around. If no good. then fuck off to another place and dun come back.

Only sinkies will behave in such a way. Getting screw by your govt and complain daily and yet still bend down and let your govt screw while putting on a smile. Such a pathetic way to live a life. I mean a sinkie life.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
keep complaining about this forum no good and watever but you still here to stick around. If no good. then fuck off to another place and dun come back.

Only sinkies will behave in such a way. Getting screw by your govt and complain daily and yet still bend down and let your govt screw while putting on a smile. Such a pathetic way to live a life. I mean a sinkie life.

Sinkies indeed have no culture and pride
Try locating something Sinkie that is more than 200 years old.

Just look at the Hawker Food you find in Singapore
They are all cheap, oily, low-class food laden with MSG
They still dare to say they are delicious and world-class

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Samantha calls TMM and compares Heartlanders to the folks like her in Holland Village.

<object height="81" width="100%"><param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F12410751&"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="81" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F12410751&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed></object><span><a href="http://soundcloud.com/radio913/the-married-men-samanthas">The Married Men - "Samantha's 'Cultured' Call"</a> by <a href="http://soundcloud.com/radio913">radio913</a></span>

She is wrong! All heartlanders have culture. If you swab their mouth, armpits, etc etc
you will find multitudes of bacterial culture.

She is no different from you people making noise about ATs and Abnns in Singapore.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, its a poor man's diet. Oil and carbo flavoured by msg.

D

Date Masamune

Including you. :eek:

D

Date Masamune

In short, Samantha, a Singaporean Chinese gal, is saying that Ah Beng (NS) is an uncultured, ill-mannered sob. :biggrin:
-
In short, Samantha, a Singaporean Chinese gal, is saying Chinese should stick to picking their own race and avoid those dark smelly kind. :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cb kia tonychat,

Mind your own fucking biz. Fuck u.

Btw u still pimping your ladyboy wife huh. Biz must be real bad. My sympathies.

And why the hell r u here! Faster go collect some tips from your wife's clients ok. Dumb fuck.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw dumfuck tonychat,

This forum is a good place for sporeans to talk cock. Its the forum owner that is the ultimate arsehole. And since thid is fyot sporeans, wtf is a thai loser like u doing here? U come here to get your daily dose of screw from us is it? Fuck u.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy to oblige. Have fun in some other forum and don't come back.:oIo:

fuck you leongsam. the only reason i was banned by you the CCB is NOT because i was rude; its because the fuckings are directed to you.

fuck you. chow ah gua
:oIo::oIo:

cannot win argument ask ppl dun come back? fuck u lah. its like when u cannot erect u blame the prostitute like u always does. :oIo:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's strange, i remember fucking him in the past since the old forums tons of times, he really enjoy it most of the time he will counter shooting you back,

what have you done to make him banned you? you deserved an award for this once in a lifetime achievement

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heartlanders not "cultured" enough for Holland V

An angry rant on radio about how Singapore's 'heartlanders' do not jive with 'cultured' folks who live in Holland Village has sparked outrage among netizens in Singapore.

The caller, identified only as Samantha, phoned in to 91.3FM's The Married Men on Wednesday morning and began her tirade on how local heartlanders should stay away away from Holland Village if they are not "high-class".

"I live in Holland Village, and I just can't understand why people from the heartlands want to come here. We people are cultured, and you heartlanders are definitely not cultured," she said.

She defines heartlanders as being "people from Ang Mo Kio, Yishun, Toa Payoh and the nearby Bukit Batok" who "have no manners", "talk loudly" and wear "cheap clothes from Bugis Street".

"People who come here are cultured. So if you want to come here, you know, when you're in Rome, behave like a Roman. When you're in Holland, behave like us -- cultured people. "

Her message to heartlanders?

"Please stay where you are, I think you fit best there."

Another caller, Maddy, who lives in Bedok responded to Samantha's comments on air saying, "Every heartlander earns their money, so why can't we go? We go there for good food, that's what they're known for, so why aren't we allowed there?"

Maddy dismisses her comments as "major stereotyping", claiming many renowned schools are located in the heartlands and that people who live there are perfectly capable of carrying themselves well.

Popular radio deejay Rod Monteiro, one-third of The Married Men, told Yahoo! Singapore that listeners who responded after the show unanimously disapproved of Samantha's remarks.

Monteiro, who lives in Siglap, said, "It's not just the locals, even expats thought what she said was unwarranted. Even a foreigner living in Simei called in to say Samantha's comments were elitist."

"Personally, I feel that it's one people, one nation, one Singapore. It's not really about how we dress. Of course, we should dress well while eating at posh restaurants, but when it comes to eating at Holland Village's coffee shops, people should be allowed to wear what they want," he added.

He also denied that Samantha was a caller planted by the station to raise publicity.

"Samantha called in during a segment of the show called, 'What's On Your Mind', where people can just call in if there's anything they want to get off their chests. She probably just had a bad day and felt the need to rant."

Regardless, residents living in Holland Village themselves disagreed with Samantha.

Linus Choo, 22, a business student at MDIS said, "Her view is careless and myopic. She definitely does not spend much time there, because if she did, she would know that the community is very much made of heartlanders -- the residents themselves."

Yew Lee Peng, 24, who lives in a HDB flat in Holland Village added, "It really depends on the purpose of going to Holland Village.... I won't wear a gown to do my grocery shopping, right?"

Student Jojo Tan, 20, said, "I've seen fights and there was a case of a couple walking naked around some time back. I doubt that is very 'cultured'. But the vibe is indeed different from other parts of Singapore -- it is a very Westernised place and unlike other areas, the people are generally more polite and friendlier."

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Heartlanders not "cultured" enough for Holland V

Is Samantha that elitist bitch, Wee Shu Min?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Heartlanders not "cultured" enough for Holland V

weeshumin.jpg

"Get out of my elite uncaring face!!!"